Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Its Here, Dekaron Destiny

Discussion on Its Here, Dekaron Destiny within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 02/23/2009, 14:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
He paid for profesional help
He has dedicated server
If he inplants action 6 skils and fix 50% of them it will be the best server atm.
Yes there are action 6 servers with skils lvl 130 + and like 1 or 2 are working
This server is in beta so lets talk about bugs and flaming when it will be released for real.
Old 02/23/2009, 16:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno66666 View Post
He paid for profesional help
He has dedicated server
If he inplants action 6 skils and fix 50% of them it will be the best server atm.
Yes there are action 6 servers with skils lvl 130 + and like 1 or 2 are working
This server is in beta so lets talk about bugs and flaming when it will be released for real.
lol ifff he fix 50% of them xD ....I alerdy have all the A6 cutoms effects/nerfed seem like no server got there so far I dont know what they are waiting for ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by antondude View Post
Look i was just telling about the server, i do not wish to know apparently how good you are. I am not looking at you criticizing comments. You dont like it dont play, just dont spam trying to get yourself look better with an extra post.

Action 6 the full.
I will start without then while the server is open i will have my test server for testing bugs with action 6.

And there is no server i know with action 6. If so please do tell to prove me wrong.
I looked through top 100 2moons private servers.
Im still not spamming and once again you dont even about what your talking....Like I care of what and how do I look on a forum Wake up kid get back in the real life...Im just telling people the real facts that this server is simply epic fail...there nothing new and you dont even do the effort/work to make that community better just no more comment and we will see how your things go good luck dude
Old 02/23/2009, 19:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
lol ifff he fix 50% of them xD ....I alerdy have all the A6 cutoms effects/nerfed seem like no server got there so far I dont know what they are waiting for ...

Im still not spamming and once again you dont even about what your talking....Like I care of what and how do I look on a forum Wake up kid get back in the real life...Im just telling people the real facts that this server is simply epic fail...there nothing new and you dont even do the effort/work to make that community better just no more comment and we will see how your things go good luck dude
I cant talk or flame about something im not good at
But if you succidet why don you open your serv back?
If you keep it for your self its vaste of time or you yust like doing for your self
Old 02/23/2009, 20:44   #19

not a waste of time it took a few minutes simply to fix them lollllll I just have no time for dekaron these weeks time but yeah I have that idea keeped in my mind for later eventualy
Old 02/23/2009, 22:17   #20

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
not a waste of time it took a few minutes simply to fix them lollllll I just have no time for dekaron these weeks time but yeah I have that idea keeped in my mind for later eventualy
No offense , but that's why everyone is leaving, They don't wanna wait for when you put it online "Eventually" , By that time the server will be out-matched compared to other servers , Things like this is what makes a server even less popular and less populated , because people rely on you and expect you to be there seeing to how you started a server in the first place, I mean people need to think about these things. If your a person with low amount of spare time , It's usually best that you don't put up a server in the first place. After reading this you make it sound like your so good yet you coulden't do squat about the SQL Filtering , and i bet your still stuck on this problem as of now. This is also why i left your team.

You may not be wasting your time , but your wasting ours.
Old 02/23/2009, 23:04   #21

LeQuebecoisqc, your server obviously sucks. You are not interested in dekaron fair enough.
THEN STOP FREAKEN WORRYING ABOUT "DEKARON SERVERS"

FireNovA is right stop wasting our time dude, your just getting annoying.
Dont post dekaron if you dont want to do anything with it anymore.
Old 02/24/2009, 00:17   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNovA View Post
No offense , but that's why everyone is leaving, They don't wanna wait for when you put it online "Eventually" , By that time the server will be out-matched compared to other servers , Things like this is what makes a server even less popular and less populated , because people rely on you and expect you to be there seeing to how you started a server in the first place, I mean people need to think about these things. If your a person with low amount of spare time , It's usually best that you don't put up a server in the first place. After reading this you make it sound like your so good yet you coulden't do squat about the SQL Filtering , and i bet your still stuck on this problem as of now. This is also why i left your team.

He could release it NOW if you want, but do you really want to play a server with bugs ? Be realist , he's gonna add more features , fix bugs then he's gonna release.Btw he fixed the SQL , blocked the ghostmode hack and some more
Old 02/24/2009, 00:22   #23

Quote:
LeQuebecoisqc, your server obviously sucks. You are not interested in dekaron fair enough.
THEN STOP FREAKEN WORRYING ABOUT "DEKARON SERVERS"

FireNovA is right stop wasting our time dude, your just getting annoying.
Dont post dekaron if you dont want to do anything with it anymore.
dude I said leave the flaming and no more comment coming from an unmature kids question: How can my server sucks If i dont even have one publicly -.- I still have no server...common wake up your trying to create an argument with fake inexsisting facts.I don't have to worry about any p server I don't even care about them this is my last reply on there have a great day buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNovA View Post

LOL FIRENOVA your just out of the track also wtf are you talking about sql filtering was just a trap to waste the users time to find it ive been done with these little problems long time ago since you told me that you wanted to be a part of the team you never replyed yet anyways we dont even need a crappy editer since your with that antondude you havent done a thing yet execpt a forum woah if you call that great work then your girlfriend should be disapointed in the bed anyways Yeah your probably right I dont have alot of time since i have a life you know but at least with 20 times less than I can do your whole team work so your just bullsh*tti*ng Why would i release my works so you both leeching dude could stole my file stfu lol fire you just wasted all your chance of being part of a real mature guy team
Old 02/24/2009, 00:50   #24

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
dude I said leave the flaming and no more comment coming from an unmature kids question: How can my server sucks If i dont even have one publicly -.- I still have no server...common wake up your trying to create an argument with fake inexsisting facts.I don't have to worry about any p server I don't even care about them this is my last reply on there have a great day buddy

LOL FIRENOVA your just out of the track also wtf are you talking about sql filtering was just a trap to waste the users time to find it ive been done with these little problems long time ago since you told me that you wanted to be a part of the team you never replyed yet anyways we dont even need a crappy editer since your with that antondude you havent done a thing yet execpt a forum woah if you call that great work then your girlfriend should be disapointed in the bed anyways Yeah your probably right I dont have alot of time since i have a life you know but at least with 20 times less than I can do your whole team work so your just bullsh*tti*ng Why would i release my works so you both leeching dude could stole my file stfu lol fire you just wasted all your chance of being part of a real mature guy team
Would not really call you mature , but ok lol.

You should let your team know whats going on when your doing it. Which you did not, you dragged the SQL filtering in the channel for over a week "Thats fast fixing?" , that's all you told your team, besides that you don't even communicate with your GM's.

And the time issues comes from the server will be up "Eventually" when you have time. In which you are wasting all of our time waiting for you to finally put it online, you even said it was all fixed , In hamachi you said that's all that needed to be done in order to put it online. That's why you need "COMMUNICATION".

P.s Midnight , this is nothing to do with you , this is from when i was in his petty GM team.
Old 02/24/2009, 05:27   #25

the only way i would play this server if u made me a gm lol! if not Dekaron-eXtreme is the ****!!!!lol
Old 02/24/2009, 07:04   #26

I communicate alot wiht my Gm and my team I even show them how I do work on teamviewer most of times its just about you which I shared nothing since you doenst have the knowledge about this...I got nothing about you and i still got no reason to flame you but look like your just telling bullshit the last tiem we talked in a Pm i told you to come on my chat so you could know more about it you replyed to me like alright but you never came on ....dont put this on my fault with your fake lie and comment just dont reply to me ill do the same that it thx
Old 02/24/2009, 08:23   #27

Stop commenting, you sound like a smart guy but i would like help from you but you could not help any *** dam person on earth with you attitude.

Your peeve me off.
"this is my last reply on there have a great day buddy"
THEN F*CK OFF

Dont post again.
Like i said u want to make talk to make you look good with lots of posts.
Please do not flame or use put downs on this thread. I know ur smart but i dont like your attitude
Old 02/24/2009, 08:45   #28

elite*gold: 20
I think its same thing as always action 3 edited files, ive looked all over for server files, usally i have good sources there not anywhere.

Calm down you guys
Old 02/24/2009, 23:32   #29

This is aciton 6 files. Not edited
Old 02/25/2009, 23:19   #30

Quote:
This is aciton 6 files. Not edited
lol you know nothing at dekaron....You cannot have the action 6 server files execpt if your gamehi simply or buyed them from them of course you copyed/pasted something from the action 6 client folder but this doenst mean that you have action 6these arent just the skills but new mobs/maps/skills/DK-aquare(Server vs server 24/7)/quests and many more which you dont have and lie to get more players joining your server

EPIC FAIL