Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dekaron Rejects

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
guys you better shouldnt join this server! just laggs not active gms no help and only dcs... its not useable to play.. all my friends say: Dekaron Rejects go to hell! and they quited it!

Old   #467

ROFL Learn english before you become a pserver owner carsteau. BTW I'll speak with the gm about jailing you

Old   #468

this ser down noob we wil try with this server but ihave clinte does not match help
Old   #469

Sly117 aka Ravage49

Nice man finnally a dedi server! bout time tho, Hamachi server was playing up bigtime.. but all is cool now.

I say : dont like it dont play it but dont be a ***** bout it
Dedi still needs to warm up sorta speak lol but its alrdy nearly lag free(for me at least)

Btw quick question did the argate rates change? hearing from alota friends they r failing more then they used to.

Old   #470

Man there is a huge amount of ****** up noobs with spelling issues,all you retards should go back to ******* school and learn you hopeless pieces of ****.
Old   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsteu15 View Post
guys you better shouldnt join this server! just laggs not active gms no help and only dcs... its not useable to play.. all my friends say: Dekaron Rejects go to hell! and they quited it!
Your running a pserver?

better shouldnt-Nice Combo..

quited--making words are we? Does it say 17+ when you connect to game because you cant be over 10 lol
Old   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalrip View Post
Your running a pserver?

better shouldnt-Nice Combo..

quited--making words are we? Does it say 17+ when you connect to game because you cant be over 10 lol
Ok i hate that guy aswell but cut the age bullshit already. Its not funny and i doubt anyone gets offended by that. Just coz hes got a bad attitude doesnt mean hes 10.
Old   #473

Guys, I just told Amber about the new GMs. She will be telling Admin about this issue.
Old   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapeace View Post
Ok i hate that guy aswell but cut the age bullshit already. Its not funny and i doubt anyone gets offended by that. Just coz hes got a bad attitude doesnt mean hes 10.
and i think he was also referring to his grammar. i think it's funny how people get you're and your mixed up and all those other words. It really doesn't take much to speak in proper grammar.
Old   #475

new server info

check it
Old   #476

That is really great now he have a shitload more GMs then we do players.... it SURE was a good idea to join two servers.. >.>
Old   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapeace View Post
i know hes not 10..i was making a point of how hes acting/spelling..
Old   #478

Theres no point playin the server anymore. New retarded ****** gms gave out uber stuff to some players. For example a ****** mage crits every hit. Thats just gay how a good server became sucha ****** mess.

**** YOU DESTINY U ****** OUR SERVER UP.
Old   #479

I take hamachi lag and dc's over this **** anyday. GM are ******** they spawn like random bosses in loa and just want to see us die....

Rates are shot to hell non stop failure

I always enjoyed this server to the full but now....Were getting raped by mages they have more defense then a fricking bagi(buffed)!
Old   #480

Hmmmm Ill find out whos giving the "uber" stuff out. Also the bosses u refer too arent during events? You saying they spawning **** for laughs?
BTW guys....IIIIIII edited rates to TRUE 1000x exp and 50x dil which is plenty still.