Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dekaron Rejects

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
u need click on yes in that message, later that screen will close, then run the dekaron.exe normal and you'll can play,
that was what i do...

Kiroma Isus

Thanks
1 User
Old   #272

the server bad!!!!!!!! the client does no match, why?????????????????????????????????

Old   #273

elite*gold: 20
kiroroma im do like u...but same..client does match........
Old   #274

i installed patch dirs wrong. heres correct patch

Old   #275

ok im try..
Old   #276

lol u admin sure it works for u
iam trying download clint in 3 days icant iam downloading in 100-kb
Old   #277

what u say?^^
Old   #278

icant download clint
Old   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakib1993 View Post
icant download clint
use a translator to write english , I think I will more understand
Old   #280

I used the new patch for mage skill books but it says purchase failed when i try to buy spoiled divinity, aqua circle, and uzer gain is anyone else having this problem?
Old   #281

Damnit i see that now..working on it
Old   #282

Well people where having a miss match problem, i knew eactly what is was after they installed the patch. Usally people just i think wanna 1 click and its in the right folder. I dont think eveyone is computer friendly if you know what i mean. I think the problem is that when you put all of it in a patcher, you put the main extract file named Launcher & Mage Skillbooks patch, Then data file. So people tryed to patch the dekaron rejects, it wasent going into the right folder. I think usally you put the main as data, so its just a 1 step patch to Dekaron rejects main folder.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

o on bag there is 2 skills stuck together, wonding if that can be fixed
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #283

OK, ive downloaded the new client and the mage skill book patch. I then put the data folder that's in the mage skill book patch into the regular data folder. Then i tried launching with the new launcher. I chose yes on the first question, browsed to my Dekaron Rejects folder, and clicked open on it. It still wouldn't launch.

I tried pressing no on that question and browsing to my folder. Still won't launch.

Anyone post a short tut or something on how to work this annoying launcher -.-?

EDIT : Now whenever i try to press yes and browse to my folder, the box to browse to it just closes after like 3 seconds...
Old   #284

Well im finding out why alot of people are not playing on the server. I dont think ItsNobody has ajusted eveything yet. I just found out the refine Rate was not 100%, trying to put just 2 slots in my weapon. It took me more then 50 times of fails and 1 slots. The + 1-9 upgrades on weapons is not adjusted, i just heard someone breaking a 145 weapon trying to get it to 9+. It even fails on tying to +1 it. Most of the higher maps exp isent adjust that much. Even deadland 150+ im finding out its hard to lvl. Crespo you have to be in a party to go in there, you cant solo like alot of servers.

Please dont lose intreast in this server, i think they have something, but just need to work on it. Soon as they get eveything up to speed with what private server are doing to become popular, i think reject will take off.
Old   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Well im finding out why alot of people are not playing on the server. I dont think ItsNobody has ajusted eveything yet. I just found out the refine Rate was not 100%, trying to put just 2 slots in my weapon. It took me more then 50 times of fails and 1 slots. The + 1-9 upgrades on weapons is not adjusted, i just heard someone breaking a 145 weapon trying to get it to 9+. It even fails on tying to +1 it. Most of the higher maps exp isent adjust that much. Even deadland 150+ im finding out its hard to lvl. Crespo you have to be in a party to go in there, you cant solo like alot of servers.

Please dont lose intreast in this server, i think they have something, but just need to work on it. Soon as they get eveything up to speed with what private server are doing to become popular, i think reject will take off.
Deadlands is 145+

You want Rates 100%? they make evrything so easy why make the rates so easy then you have nothing to do

Crespo Dg needs a party...It can also be a 1person party so have fun soloing

anything else?

:EDIT: Hard to level? Cmon the GM's give DF mobs in loa so much its hard not to be 180+..Lucky the cap is 300