Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Dragon Nest PlayDGN bypass by Novelb

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
and every time? or enoguh just once?

Old   #17

Could You Please post Some Hacks? Like Enhancing hack

Old   #18

any link for wpe and cheatengine?
Old   #19

google> cheat engine > cheatengine.org
google> WPE PRO > wpepro.net

Old   #20

i've been playing around sniffing for packets but unfortunately i'm pretty useless when it comes to packet encryption/decryption so i'm stuck with the fairly basic things.

Does anyone know where to start when it comes to learning how to figure out to do more or are the packets too advanced in DN to crack them without some serious long-term experience. I.E being able to actually make some worthwhile filters rather than just novelty send packets.

I'm pretty new to packets but i'm fairly adept at wrapping my mind around tech logic so any step in the right direction would help

Would you even be able to work up an enhance hack. I've always been under the assumption that even on a Private server the actual enhance data is server sided
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by superziro View Post
Would you even be able to work up an enhance hack. I've always been under the assumption that even on a Private server the actual enhance data is server sided
lol
filters. No, have not heard?
search: Fail enhance packet
modify: Success enhance packet
Old   #22

Looks like there is ip restriction for updated playdn. Players outside US are not able to connect. Im from India ( im unable to connect ) and a frnd from US can connect.

Currently anyone from outside US can play the updated playdn?
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhipalavali View Post
Looks like there is ip restriction for updated playdn. Players outside US are not able to connect. Im from India ( im unable to connect ) and a frnd from US can connect.

I'm from Sweden, so yes, I'm playing outside US.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhipalavali View Post

you know what.. just use hot spot shield.. have fun ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelb View Post
lol
filters. No, have not heard?
search: Fail enhance packet
modify: Success enhance packet
TS, care to share tuts on how you do this? -->
Quote:
I did by pressing the "Hi" in my inventory in the lower-right cell appeared Ordinary Diamond x30 =)
i search and modify for the fail enhance to success enhance using filter but it still fail to enhance.. care to share tips?
Old   #25

can anyone help me, I'm using CE. I can change the value of CC to however I want but when I buy things it would still stay that I have insufficient CC. (i.e. I can change my CC to 99999 but when I buy a cash item it will still say that I have insufficient CC)
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rai2ken View Post
can anyone help me, I'm using CE. I can change the value of CC to however I want but when I buy things it would still stay that I have insufficient CC. (i.e. I can change my CC to 99999 but when I buy a cash item it will still say that I have insufficient CC)
CC breaking through Cheat Engine impossible. These data are on the server.

Stop flood in my PM. To do something brilliantly through WPE you must first decrypt packets. Then try to do something.

P. S. Decoding packets is no easy task. Noobs ... I beg you ... around this theme party.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelb View Post
CC breaking through Cheat Engine impossible. These data are on the server.

Stop flood in my PM. To do something brilliantly through WPE you must first decrypt packets. Then try to do something.

P. S. Decoding packets is no easy task. Noobs ... I beg you ... around this theme party.
then what exactly are things that I can do with CE?
Old   #28

For starters, try the simplest NoCDhack, Then teleport.
CE can change everything, but it will only work that is not under the control of the server.
Otherwise it will be the same effect as with the CC. "Cosmetics" =)
In the Public have a working NoCD and teleport hack. (Hack by Hanrock for SEA v73, But works and on PlayDGN, hopefully not need to explain why. p.s. playdgn use SEA server files. It is logical that the base addresses are sometimes similar.)
Old   #29

Yea. For those still wondering. all the hacks everyone actually wants are very difficult to do and 99.99% guaranteed to be private and not shared. I'm still no good at decrypting packets but even then you should be able to understand why you need to.

The packets for things like enhancing and such in games like this all carry variables (some of which are per instance). Patterns in code can be predicted, but unless you can decrypt them, you'll never be able to find it, let alone replace it with the ones you need to do w.e you want (no fail enhance, etc) Unless you actually plan on learning how to do it, which would take a lot of time, i'd give up asking for them.

As much as i want them too. I know the only way is to learn.
Old   #30

is this still working for the latest patch of playDGN? need a fast reply..much very thanks