Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some Facts About Dekaron-Difference.

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
I think ur the 1 wasting time

play 2000x server 1 day get everything maxxed=boom ur finished no more fun
LOL, you really funny dude.

There are much more advantages on high rate Privet server then low rate, such as early PVP/PK, Less griding and more fun farming.

Altho each one has it own favor about exp/drop rates , I and many more dont like low rates servers and this is why the population of Dekaron-difference is so low.

Think about it, if the exp rates was high i belive you could have above 1000 players online, not sure your host can handle it though

Old   #107

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by samehking View Post
LOL TELL ME TO LVL ALL DAY AND THEN WHAT? UR SERVER BEARLY GOT 100 USERS ONLINE SO AFTER U LVL TO 140 OR WHAT EVER AND WHEN U GET THAT LVL ALL THE PPL ALREADY 160 WHAT THE FUN? 2000x its fun because we lvl fast and then always pvp ur server is for lvl or for pvp?
tell me..
is your KeYBOarD damaged or something?
dude.. the server is for both.
it's for decent (so NOT you) people, that like to log in once in a while, level slow, learn how to play, and have some nice game play with other people.
If you don't like the server, then what are you doing here then?
i mean, there are plenty of other servers around which got a lot of exp.
just join them and do your thing.

the only thing i read until now is a little kid saying that someone got full +9 divine set (without any proof, even that he promised them ) and a bunch of hackers that were deleted and who are frustrated and want to see the server going down. ah.. i forgot... the rest of the people here are complaining about the rates.

Well, the rates are 50x and that's it. you want more rates? there are other servers with more rates. why do you even bother coming to Difference, and then complaining about the rates?

go to a computer shop, buy the best computer, and before you pay, just say: that's too expensive! i will only buy this PC, if i get 80% less to pay!"
if that doesn't work, just pay the money, and THEN complain about the price.
this is what you guys are doing on Difference
totally useless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyrules View Post

There are much more advantages on high rate Privet server then low rate, such as early PVP/PK, Less griding and more fun farming.

Altho each one has it own favor about exp/drop rates , I and many more dont like low rates servers and this is why the population of Dekaron-difference is so low.

Think about it, if the exp rates was high i believe you could have above 1000 players online, not sure your host can handle it though

right.. if we would raise the rates, more people would come...
but think about who
a bunch of flamebabys who are wining all the time, and who are too lazy to play a game more than 1 hour before completing it.
i really don't want 1000 people that are ruining the server with their immaturity.

now.. please do me a favor.
I respect your opinions about difference (only devilaz's opinion is just a bunch of crap without proves), PLEASE do NOT flame me, or anything from my texts.
I'm not 15 years old, and i would like to be respected as i respect you (i mean the opinions).
stuff like "fuck you shitty server,i hope you die" or whatever is just inappropriate.
Believe me, i will report every flame thread that i see. I'm tired of getting attacked by kids that don't know anything else beside offending people.
yeah, particularly: you devilaz. I'm not any kid. i've got a wife, a child, an own apartment, etc.... do you really think I'm "more noobish" or even someone with LESS IQ than you?
If you do, then be wise and stop this pathetic flame war.

Old   #108

seriously u people who complain about a server that you dont like need a life. if u dont like it then dont bother with it. there are plenty of people who like it the way it is. ive seen vids and pics of it(i havent played yet, need computer fixed first ><) but i still think it would be a good server. i am a fan of higher rates but there are a few servers with under 100x that are still good. back to my point. if u dont like it then stfu and gtfo.
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by samehking
LOL TELL ME TO LVL ALL DAY AND THEN WHAT? UR SERVER BEARLY GOT 100 USERS ONLINE SO AFTER U LVL TO 140 OR WHAT EVER AND WHEN U GET THAT LVL ALL THE PPL ALREADY 160 WHAT THE FUN? 2000x its fun because we lvl fast and then always pvp ur server is for lvl or for pvp?
tell me..

is your KeYBOarD damaged or something?
dude.. the server is for both.
it's for decent (so NOT you) people, that like to log in once in a while, level slow, learn how to play, and have some nice game play with other people.
If you don't like the server, then what are you doing here then?
i mean, there are plenty of other servers around which got a lot of exp.
just join them and do your thing.

the only thing i read until now is a little kid saying that someone got full +9 divine set (without any proof, even that he promised them ) and a bunch of hackers that were deleted and who are frustrated and want to see the server going down. ah.. i forgot... the rest of the people here are complaining about the rates.

Well, the rates are 50x and that's it. you want more rates? there are other servers with more rates. why do you even bother coming to Difference, and then complaining about the rates?

go to a computer shop, buy the best computer, and before you pay, just say: that's too expensive! i will only buy this PC, if i get 80% less to pay!"
if that doesn't work, just pay the money, and THEN complain about the price.
this is what you guys are doing on Difference
totally useless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyrules

Think about it, if the exp rates was high i believe you could have above 1000 players online, not sure your host can handle it though

right.. if we would raise the rates, more people would come...
but think about who
a bunch of flamebabys who are wining all the time, and who are too lazy to play a game more than 1 hour before completing it.
i really don't want 1000 people that are ruining the server with their immaturity.

now.. please do me a favor.
I respect your opinions about difference (only devilaz's opinion is just a bunch of crap without proves), PLEASE do NOT flame me, or anything from my texts.
I'm not 15 years old, and i would like to be respected as i respect you (i mean the opinions).
stuff like "fuck you shitty server,i hope you die" or whatever is just inappropriate.
Believe me, i will report every flame thread that i see. I'm tired of getting attacked by kids that don't know anything else beside offending people.
yeah, particularly: you devilaz. I'm not any kid. i've got a wife, a child, an own apartment, etc.... do you really think I'm "more noobish" or even someone with LESS IQ than you?
If you do, then be wise and stop this pathetic flame war.

Quote:
seriously u people who complain about a server that you dont like need a life. if u dont like it then dont bother with it. there are plenty of people who like it the way it is. ive seen vids and pics of it(i havent played yet, need computer fixed first ><) but i still think it would be a good server. i am a fan of higher rates but there are a few servers with under 100x that are still good. back to my point. if u dont like it then stfu and gtfo.
then why u 2 say me why i post here and complain the server so what u 2 doing here? trying to tell me join ur server trying to tell me that ur server not SUXXXXXXXXX?
belive me he SUX
1 advice-DONT PLAY DEKARON-DIFFERENCE ITS SUX!!

Old   #110

Like dude..... I dunno if i'm younger or older but hell wif it...
Get a life, a higher rate serv AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT LOW RATE SERVERS..
If Ross wants the serv like that just let it be..
If u want a higher rate server join Xtreme or sumthin alike...
I even bet ur 1 of the n00bs that got caught hackin round Difference and now ur mad cause u lost ur lvl 1 char... (Oh noes!!!!! )
Just leave Difference alone. Let people play w/e they want, if they want to play difference let 'em do it, if they get tired they'll just quit
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscas View Post
Like dude..... I dunno if i'm younger or older but hell wif it...
Get a life, a higher rate serv AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT LOW RATE SERVERS..
If Ross wants the serv like that just let it be..
If u want a higher rate server join Xtreme or sumthin alike...
I even bet ur 1 of the n00bs that got caught hackin round Difference and now ur mad cause u lost ur lvl 1 char... (Oh noes!!!!! )
Just leave Difference alone. Let people play w/e they want, if they want to play difference let 'em do it, if they get tired they'll just quit
speaking the lifeless kid who playing 24/7 on dekaron-lamers

this server just failed..admit it
and silk dont play mature cause you also dont have a life
it wont help you acting like mature.... you know that im right!
and belive me if i would really want the server to be down its would take me
2 hours max.. but i wanna to make you emberece yourself before its will shut down
Old   #112

pathetic nub still here =,=
Old   #113

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilaz123 View Post
speaking the lifeless kid who playing 24/7 on dekaron-lamers

this server just failed..admit it
and silk dont play mature cause you also dont have a life
it wont help you acting like mature.... you know that im right!
and belive me if i would really want the server to be down its would take me
2 hours max.. but i wanna to make you emberece yourself before its will shut down
is that a thread?
c'mon.. show me your 1337-powers!
shut my server down.
stop talking nonsense ****, and shut it down!!!

and btw...
where are the ******* screenshots you promised us????

this is getting too pathetic.. i'm out.
think/do whatever you want.. but be sure to check someone's reputation before believing someone bullshitting something
Old   #114

Something Called IP match / Check ....
Old   #115

why the hell u nub bumping old threads?
if u got nowhere to spamm

go to off-topic