Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dz]Dekaron Release!!

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
All my charakters are 170 now;D

Old   #77

yeah this is a good server. Only annoying thing is the delays which i hope gets fixed soon. I hate getting a lvl, relogging to equip/stat point, and logging in to find i lost 2 levels...

Old   #78

GM said me he updating now the action 4.5 skills.^^ But im notsure....
Old   #79

Is it possible to delete a charakter ? It looks bugged.

Old   #80

This was a maintenance since there wont be so much of them like 1hour down on +60h hope it will continue that way its now back online,I got a small problem client sided that I will fix soon and upload a new patch with new updates...and to delete a character you must type in : I agree
Old   #81

when i open it i get virus >:< i must delte the virus?o.O
Old   #82

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
EDIT:nvm i got the answer.
Old   #83

I just have two things to say.

1. The server rates are not maxed out. The experience may be high enough for people not to complain, but they are not maxed out.

2. Aquarius gives crappy experience. So crappy, it's worse than avalon. I'm getting 24m xp per avalon monster at 115, and 1m xp per Aquarius monster.

3. The delay gets incredibly annoying. Everytime you relog you lose 2-3 levels, and you have to train them again.
Old   #84

hi can any1 send me DekaronUltra.exe pack coz i have low rate on megaupload site i take with 1kb/s ffs !!! plz help me!! With strongdc or something more faster !! ty
Old   #85

i wanna play this game coz it has the fortify rate 100% and drops 145 weapon!!! the dc events im used to it from extreme 1500 server!!! So plz guys help me to get the pack faster! ty
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudstrife01235 View Post
I just have two things to say.

1. The server rates are not maxed out. The experience may be high enough for people not to complain, but they are not maxed out.

2. Aquarius gives crappy experience. So crappy, it's worse than avalon. I'm getting 24m xp per avalon monster at 115, and 1m xp per Aquarius monster.

3. The delay gets incredibly annoying. Everytime you relog you lose 2-3 levels, and you have to train them again.
is that a joke lol???Rate are more than 5000 on every mobs...not our fault if you dont know how to play /levels most of our players enter the game and 2 mins laters are 170 cause we are just doing shitload of events all the days...If you want to play alone in some ****** maps its your choice...avalon and aquarius just sux dude..also the delay is caused since of the 6 stats per levels EVERYPSERVER WITH more than 5 stats got this problem.. and i wont put them to 10/15 or 20 stats per level since other player like you will complain for nothing again....so at least instead of complaining just tell us or come editing the server to see what u coould do ( not even the 1/1000 job) so just shut the... you should also learn to count you didnt said 2 things but three....
Old   #87

elite*gold: 40
It's already been stated to that this is a pvp server , if you wanna go and lvl in aquarius or avalon , play a different server.
Old   #88

gm will you fix the summoner dc problem tonight too?o.O
Old   #89

i cannot connect to server ^_^ server down?
Old   #90

Calm down. I'm just saying that because the GMs aren't always there. Or they don't always wanna spawn. We saw a GM in Loa yesterday that people were asking to spawn, but he/she just teleported away.

When GMs aren't on, people don't want to sit around for hours until they get back to be able to fight people.

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your server, i'm just saying what i have noticed. they're SUGGESTIONS. Don't have to start flaming because you can't understand that.

EDIT :. I've reinstalled so many times now and i can't seem to fix it. I have no anti-virus. Whenever i try to run it, the cmd box will come up and spam all of that **** and at the bottom it'll say "The system cannot find the path specified"

I tried to ignore that and log in anyway, but i clicked connect on my character and it just brought me back to the login screen.

"you should also learn to count you didnt said 2 things but three...."

I didn't come up with the third thing until i finished writing it. I thought i had changed it to three but must have forgot to save it...