Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dz]Dekaron Release!!

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fardude View Post
ill join this server wen u increase the stats to 20 or more per level
lol dude have you ever played 2moons/dekaron for real then you should know that this is fucking up the full PROS and CONS of the pvp gameplay in 2moons mean that pvping isnt fair anymore ..just think about it seriously
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
website down
lol next time mod read post carefully before posting... i mentionned that u need to be connected on hamachi -.-

SERVER IS ONLINEWEBSITE TOO SINCE I OPENED IT(more than 48hours) ...server closed down 2 mins for an update yet that all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRavenFire\ View Post
Install Hamachi, join one of the channels, then you can connect to the server. The exp rate for PTs is higher than the exp rate for soloing, so best to make PTs whenever you can.
THEN YOU CAN CONNECT TO THE REGPAGE ONLINE****hamachi isnt required to login in game...

Old   #62

i mean my ign is dirtyslut and so xD not of the gms

Old   #63

Annoyying dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Critisizing is going to happen if you like it or not. Once again you say its not a pvp server but yet you can only lvl up when GM are online.
Dude just leave it you dont know a **** about dekaron /2moons of course im taking any critising but you its not about that,,,you just keep complaning and bugging us like a total kid.The rates are more than 10k!!!, If your too much poor to lvl up switch to runescape game dammm ....and also not only the map 60+ got edited but the full whole ******* monsters list there was more than 25k monsters to edit manualy without excel so stop complaning you cannot do the 1/1000 of what I did on the server so shut the ...bored of you

if you cannot lvl with some 999999999 xp mobs and 999999999999 xp bosss then u got a serious problem,go back playing on 2moons with 2000 exp instead you gonna die
Old   #64

My game loads very slow, took 13mins to get to 70%. Is there anyway to fix this?

Old   #65

wow nice ******* gay server....no free DShop the drop ratio is **** i got to lvl 60 and i had about 300 DIL WTF like seriously you need to get your **** together
Old   #66

cronic u kill 1 blaverus and get like 30m. And u have to ask the owner for coins.
Old   #67

The owner will give you 400.00 coins , stop spamm these threads thats one of the best server.If you think this server is"gay" then go play other server , but i say you wont find better server it's like a root server gm is all time in hamachi on.Guys tell me some information's about your Charakter .My are XbowBitch Lvl 170 Hunter , BlackGriZzly Lvl 170 Bagi , DirtySlut Lvl 170 Segnale , WhiteDemon Lvl 170 Summoner , TheHope Lvl 170 Mage and GoldenShieldeR Lvl 170 Ak and whats your information'n? Thanks me .
Old   #68

elite*gold: 40
people are free to have there own opinions about the server , but I'd like to remind people that the server has been up for 2-3 days , there is still things LeQ needs to edit and fix. Suggestions are always good , but by bad mouthing the server will not help LeQ get anywhere.

Coins are given by asking LeQ , but LeQ also gathers account names and when he has time, he gives the coins to the players registered.
Old   #69

cool server ...

HINT : if you use avira and you try to open start-game.bat it will say it's a virus ... ignore it because I uninstalled my avira and installed avg which detected nothing

Why to play this sv :

-free argates
-free 130 stuff
-100% fortify
-blaverus drop max 50 000 000 (all the other mobs drop max 100 000 = arkeris .... so if you need money stay 2 minutes at blaverus and u make 1 bilion .... )
-free dk coins ( ask owner on hamachi )
-cool and pro gms

Something that has to be fixed :

-aquaris exp rate <- not too big
-more events ^^

I recommend this sv for everyone .... join and have fun
Old   #70

Yeah thanks guys keep in mind that ill take any suggestion.Every details we will be looking at during the next days...Complainning and annoying us bring you nada.Just leave us a message or something about it and we will do it simply that how it work.Ill keep to work on these that it
Old   #71

My friend and I have been asking why people don't just make servers like this for a while..

Finally! Someone has done it xD

Time to see how skilled people really are >=)

EDIT : Also, if you haven't done this already, can u like make it so u start with wings in invo? or put them in a regular shop? It gets annoying having to do that quest on every server i play on..

EDIT 2 : I didn't see this in the Dekaron Private Server hosting area, so i'll just suggest this. Put it in there, you'll get more people i bet xD
Old   #72

Nah adversiting isnt allowed there only here.And read my first post :P its saying that wings are in shops etc
Old   #73

Oh, sorry. Didn't notice the wings =P

Ugh, error. Cannot Connect to Server. i'll try reinstalling >_<
Old   #74

:D

WONDERFUL server, GM' are great, anything u need you ask. ive been in like 5 events today, i went from lvl 1-170 with 2 chars, as well as my summoner is almost full divine noble +9, full 5% and 29 meds.No lag for me whatsoever. GM's did monster spawn, item spawn, boss spawn, and they even came to draco to pk with us. I love this server and the Gm's <3
Old   #75

hey anyone can tell me how can I start the game ? i see no exe ... just StartGame .. im clickin on it .. and .. nothing happens .. downloaded the patch still nothing ... please ... reply or send private message