Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dz]Dekaron Release!!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
do i hav to download client again or i youst download patch and patch old client?

our chars wiped out cuz i can't log in on old account:/

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pešekan View Post
do i hav to download client again or i youst download patch and patch old client?

i think he delete the data base...

Old   #33

Quote:

He wiped all of the old accounts, so you have to register again.
Old   #34

*** **** :/

great now all over again now need to get mage on 158 and ak on 144 -.-

Old   #35

Quote:
*** **** :/

great now all over again now need to get mage on 158 and ak on 144 -.-
It took me 10 mins to get to lvl 170 ( with the help of GM of course )
Old   #36

yaaa mannn
Old   #37

is realy a funny server i just miss 1 think than it would be perfect mobs that drop devine 145 wepon and 130 set ;O i knwo you spwan them too but it would take save you time ;O and no more laags in loa ^^
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticzero View Post
is realy a funny server i just miss 1 think than it would be perfect mobs that drop devine 145 wepon and 130 set ;O i knwo you spwan them too but it would take save you time ;O and no more laags in loa ^^
its alerdy done dude....go to space maps,there is weapon/armor
and you can also go aquirial ruin for armors...and also lagging is normal when we are spawning shitload of monsters events
Old   #39

Please LeQuebecoisqc edit ur post ¬¬
Old   #40

elite*gold: 20
LeQuebecoisqc
Quote:
THIS IS A PURE WAR/PKING/PVPING AND FIGHT SERVER,NOT A LVLING ONE.AS A ADDICTED 2MOONS PVPING
Okay so my idea of a non lvling server, would be to get high really quick. So i would think you edited all the maps with the high exp, sounds like fun to me. I know that the gms are not going to be on all the time. You edited avalon island im thinking cool. Well yeah its still slow at the island. I was thinking aqua would have to be really good, cause if the exp is high, hiting a monster my lvl should pwn. Nope even Aqua i only got about 800K exp i need 2009952697exp when you are 124. So im thinking this is more of a event pvp lvl up when Gm are on the server only kind of think. Is that the way you ment it to be, just asking.
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
LeQuebecoisqc

Okay so my idea of a non lvling server, would be to get high really quick. So i would think you edited all the maps with the high exp, sounds like fun to me. I know that the gms are not going to be on all the time. You edited avalon island im thinking cool. Well yeah its still slow at the island. I was thinking aqua would have to be really good, cause if the exp is high, hiting a monster my lvl should pwn. Nope even Aqua i only got about 800K exp i need 2009952697exp when you are 124. So im thinking this is more of a event pvp lvl up when Gm are on the server only kind of think. Is that the way you ment it to be, just asking.
Yeah that could be that way of talking too..But I meant that lvling isnt primary mean that its easy like ****...well if you know how to play and with some skills u should be able tor each 17x really fast.My monsters rates got more thans 10K exp dam is that enough...Wtf do you need a 100M server?? instant 170?? then make me a editor for that sql database to give all players lvl 170 and Ill do it...but please could you get something else to do in your life??You still bugged us 2 hours in game about the xp while everyone was lvling and are alerdy 170...just the time you took to post some useless **** about the server that u dont even know... you should be alerdy lvl 170...Next time before posting you should think about reading my post correctly this isnt suposed to be complicated you enter in game,you become 170 then you pvp.. Do i have to make a playing guide too??
Old   #42

thats a **** good server so dont spamm the GMs IGN DirtySlut/BlackGriZzly/WhiteDemon This server got:*Nice gms**399.999+Dk-cash for anyone**Hight Exp/Drop rate**145 Weopons**100% Upgrade/Socket rate* *GM very long on in hamachi*Tons more posetiv things*.Guys join all this server ^__^
Old   #43

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilja 12 View Post
thats a **** good server so dont spamm the GMs IGN DirtySlut/BlackGriZzly/WhiteDemon This server got:*Nice gms**399.999+Dk-cash for anyone**Hight Exp/Drop rate**145 Weopons**100% Upgrade/Socket rate* *GM very long on in hamachi*Tons more posetiv things*.Guys join all this server ^__^
Thx for the compliments , the servers only been online for a day , so people shouldn't critisize the server at this point.
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilja 12 View Post

WTF HE TOTALLY WRONG THE GM'S ARENT DIRTYSLUT/BLACKGRIZZLY/WHITEDEMON
btw hes right about how the server is nice

staff list: LeQuebecois,FirenovA,Hitt,Klaas and MidnightClub

any mod please delete/edit his post....
Old   #45

ill join this server wen u increase the stats to 20 or more per level