Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dz]Dekaron Release!!

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Question I need to play

**** i want to play is the VIP fake and the server?

Old   #182

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
[QUOTE=LeQuebecoisqc;1829515]could you please get something to do in your life...instead of posting bullshit these are wrong chat he just edited these ..also my nickname in hamachi isnt [GM]LeQ but LeQuebecois and i havent made 1$ from all these works/hours passed on it thx for posting bullshit

no you dont understand,some one was faking you in HAMACHI!The faker told us all this *****.He convinced people to donate for VIP,and so on.someone faked the networks...

you should annonce here that if anyone is in the hamachi networks,thats not you!

he even told us that he would release action 6 server files to the first 10 who pms him.So some one obviously faked you.you get it now? i didnt post any bullshit about you,just what happened on hamachi.

Old   #183

a fake ppl
also a fake server~
Old   #184

[quote=InDaClub;1829589]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
could you please get something to do in your life...instead of posting bullshit these are wrong chat he just edited these ..also my nickname in hamachi isnt [GM]LeQ but LeQuebecois and i havent made 1$ from all these works/hours passed on it thx for posting bullshit

no you dont understand,some one was faking you in HAMACHI!The faker told us all this *****.He convinced people to donate for VIP,and so on.someone faked the networks...

you should annonce here that if anyone is in the hamachi networks,thats not you!

he even told us that he would release action 6 server files to the first 10 who pms him.So some one obviously faked you.you get it now? i didnt post any bullshit about you,just what happened on hamachi.
I understood about that guy faking me on hamachi...I told you into a pm too...but what do you want me to do??Find him with Gps and **** him up?? lol Well about da bullshit thing I wasnt really aiming you ( no offense) its just my way to talk in english as you can see im not that pro with it xD but its also the job players to dont be dumb and to hide their infos on hamachi...I would never ask for donation or important things on hamachi :P also the donation info and everything was on the webpage/forum I got like 50whispers a days like where can i reg?? ...If people were reading these kinds of things wouldnt happen Hamachi was just there to create and account and get some question/supports in game that it

Old   #185

server is nice!! who cares all the **** here in this tread
Old   #186

what is the hamachi server info now?
Old   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by supamoex View Post
what is the hamachi server info now?
all network hv been deleted...
server is best, but fake ppl
Old   #188

[quote=LeQuebecoisqc;1829829]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InDaClub View Post

I understood about that guy faking me on hamachi...I told you into a pm too...but what do you want me to do??Find him with Gps and **** him up?? lol Well about da bullshit thing I wasnt really aiming you ( no offense) its just my way to talk in english as you can see im not that pro with it xD but its also the job players to dont be dumb and to hide their infos on hamachi...I would never ask for donation or important things on hamachi :P also the donation info and everything was on the webpage/forum I got like 50whispers a days like where can i reg?? ...If people were reading these kinds of things wouldnt happen Hamachi was just there to create and account and get some question/supports in game that it

Thats why you kinda need online site all the time.dont worry,i got your point now
Old   #189

My site was online all the time during the server was online...I closed it since its off when ill reopen ill use a new template/regpage etc
Old   #190

Quote:
My site was online all the time during the server was online...I closed it since its off when ill reopen ill use a new template/regpage etc
so the server will eventualy come back online?
Old   #191

so is there going to be a DZ pserver or no?
Old   #192

It would be nice if the server actually does come back online. Thats one of the best servers i've played so far.
Old   #193

Agreed. But until then i guess i'm going to play Dekaron Difference. They're supposed to have the action 6 update soon o.O
Old   #194

Well I wanna start to host the whole thing back soon with new skills/map etc but im still having problem with word filtering/sql fitlering/filtering the Gm word in game Like I wanna make my dekaron.exe client only openable with that client I heard about .ddl protectin well that way We could start to host back on a new big dedi
Old   #195

Quote:
Well I wanna start to host the whole thing back soon with new skills/map etc but im still having problem with word filtering/sql fitlering/filtering the Gm word in game Like I wanna make my dekaron.exe client only openable with that client I heard about .ddl protectin well that way We could start to host back on a new big dedi
Well Me and My friends are excited to hear that you will be bringing the server back online. Hopefully we won't have any other issues like that again. Could you set up the server without Hamachi? Because it would probably stop some of the hastle with Connecting to the Chat to join the server. And If you still need help with GMs or whatever, I still am Interested in helping you with everything. Just PM me or something sometime.

-Bankotsu