Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Dekaron Difference

Reply
 
Old   #151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 59
killeros and neidas stop fkn chatting here, its a forum, respect the forum, killeros look on ur OWN signature!!!! neidas should do it too
get on msn **** can be pmed instead...



slaxer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 73
i never said nothing u can blame CJ since he thinks its a chat-up thing-,-


-Kicker- is offline  
Old   #153

 
elite*gold: 1098
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,371
Received Thanks: 293
lol last 2 pages are good laughs
♣Citadel♣ is offline  
Old   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,757
Received Thanks: 687
i agree

newbies like SJ/Slaxxer enjoying and bumping it -.-


-GeForce- is offline  
Old   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 59
yea sure **** ur bump, killeros new word u learn?
maby we should make a dictionary? it will include the words:
kid - all human beings who spams the boards
bump - someone who post in OLD thread

i dont see any old thread??!? SHOW ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!111
and now i write this message i see ur post time killeros, and its 14:38, the same day
and now its 19.43..... so 5h u call it bump? sure look at other bumped threads, over 6 months and that what i call is a
BUMP!!!!111
slaxer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #156
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 695
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaxer View Post
yea sure **** ur bump, killeros new word u learn?
maby we should make a dictionary? it will include the words:
kid - all human beings who spams the boards
bump - someone who post in OLD thread

i dont see any old thread??!? SHOW ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!111
and now i write this message i see ur post time killeros, and its 14:38, the same day
and now its 19.43..... so 5h u call it bump? sure look at other bumped threads, over 6 months and that what i call is a
BUMP!!!!111

Owned :P
r1l3y is offline  
Old   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1l3y View Post
Owned :P
:P:P:P:P i agree xDDDDDDD
-Kicker- is offline  
Old   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 505
Received Thanks: 69
LOL THE FIRST TO GET THESE SKILLS WORKING...I DONT THINK SO YOUR JUST THE FIRST ONE WHO UPLOAD IT
LeQuebecoisqc is offline  
Old   #159
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,650
Received Thanks: 4,717
WRONG!
i realy was the first one having those skills
now look.. everyone has the exact same new skills as i had...
but think whatever you want..
anyway you're be one jealous guy who's ****** off cuz i didn't help him on his sql problem..
my bad...

--edit--
as this makes me look too pathetic...
but wondering why the other p-servers had exactly the 2 new summoner skills that i had?
ow well..
this is stopping to make sense..
first one or not the first one...
iran...irak...

you win... happy now?
silkbotter is offline  
Old   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 73
silkbotter i just wanna say ur doing a great job and i belive that ur the first 1
-Kicker- is offline  
Old   #161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,757
Received Thanks: 687
ofc difference got it 1st
-GeForce- is offline  
Old   #162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
WRONG!
i realy was the first one having those skills
now look.. everyone has the exact same new skills as i had...
but think whatever you want..
anyway you're be one jealous guy who's ****** off cuz i didn't help him on his sql problem..
my bad...
Your amazing please bend over some more so I can lick ur *******, thanks!

I love you babe your doing so well, can i get free coins now?
Aaron26 is offline  
Old   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,415
Received Thanks: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
ofc difference got it 1st
gz
♠Blunt♠ is offline  
Old   #164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 505
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
WRONG!
i realy was the first one having those skills
now look.. everyone has the exact same new skills as i had...
but think whatever you want..
anyway you're be one jealous guy who's ****** off cuz i didn't help him on his sql problem..
my bad...
you werent the first one to have these everyone has them ( the files ) and many people that I know got them working since 1 month ago your server werent even online at this time...and to reply to your comment no im not jalous and ****** at all that you havent helped me with sql...YOUR JUST the dude who is pretending things like everyone stoling your client/skills pfff its not even stable(action 6 data/share folder were released on here even before you had a server so) if we are talking about real fact no you wasnt the first to have the skills working...also dude get back to the real life work/homelife/bill dont you really think that your argument or something will hit me?? common I passed over that dont worry maturity and respect will probably come with the time gl
LeQuebecoisqc is offline  
Old   #165
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,650
Received Thanks: 4,717
omfg.. how many times do you want to write me a "maturity bablabla" story ???
dude. i just DID NOT HELP YOU!! That's it..
now.. just because i didn't help you, i'm imature?

c'mon.. get over it and stop that imaturity **** will ya?

yeah.. a6 share folder was out there.. but not working.. besides that, i wans't talking about all skills.. i was just talking about the summoner skills..
why do most of the servers "only" have those new skills?
funny eh?
but think whatever you want, and don't forget to tell me some more storys about my imaturity just because i'm not willing to give you everything you want..

i gave ya hints. that's enough!
am i begging for stuff like zagzags aloken files? NO!
why? because i kinda wanna make it by myself..
and hey.. i respect that guy! and i don't start calling him "imature" just because he made the stuff working and i didn't!

to the a6 update: not uploaded yet.. why? look at the skill treew.. there is no aqua circle in it..
and i kinda wanna have aqua circle in it. so it will take some more work to get that in.


silkbotter is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Dekaron P-Server]Dekaron Difference
(14.01.09) All news/changes will be announced at our Website and forum. (12.01.09) Server is up again and it's "gm-hack proofed" so i don't...
309 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Dekaron Difference WTB/WTS
I Want To Buy Golds(amounts would be good) Want To Sell +7 D'Shuba(115 xbow)// and i want 130++ gear for hunter PAY IN DIL ONLY
0 Replies - Dekaron Trading
Dekaron Difference
yo guys come and join this new server its not too high exp so u can lvl pretty nicely!!! +++ its called difference because they have the new skills...
7 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.