Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

File Hosting, Free, No Wait? Do, or not to do?

Discussion on File Hosting, Free, No Wait? Do, or not to do? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
File Hosting, Free, No Wait? Do, or not to do?

First, this would be strictly for private servers. From whole sources, to 1 file. Or maybe even a client could be uploaded via .rar or .zip

It would use a bunch of branches of web hosting sources so that space is literally, unlimited. I would probably have to make some agreements, maybe even a little bit of money thrown in. What I was wondering, if I made something like this, would you actually upload alot of sources to it and make it big, and well-known to the private server development of every game?

Would you even think about using it/ Or is everyone okay with waiting for raidshare and megaupload with limits?
Old 07/22/2012, 03:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendi1 View Post
Free HOSTING: Web Hosting , Radio Hosting , CS Strike 1.6 Server
Premium Web Hosting:
Get the most out of your website with our premium plan:

UNLIMITED Disk Space
UNLIMITED Bandwidth
UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
Footer link is REMOVED!
E-Mail/Ticket Support
PHP Sendmail
Unlimited File Types
35 + One Click Installs, Including Wordpress.
Much, Much, More!

Kontant with us email:
10-09-2010, 03:08 ...
Old 07/22/2012, 03:57   #3

Aber hauptsache noch was dazuposten

Oh, ich habs ja jetzt selber gemacht