Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dekaron Ultra 1000X -1GBPS

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Omfg fix this **** problem as fast as u can, cant wait

Old   #332

Received Thanks: 3,347
Space of pilgrimage works on this server? It didn't work for me, it doesn't teleport me...

Old   #333

Received Thanks: 1,532
it works but the teleporter needs to get fixed

***** wth happen to the ids? keep saying i cant use this id.
Old   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
it works but the teleporter needs to get fixed

***** wth happen to the ids? keep saying i cant use this id.
The message that you get probably means the login server is down. So, you can't enter the game server until the Admin restarts the login server.

Just as a suggestion, the Admin should make the server advertisement more exciting to attract new players to the server by listing the features of the server (see example below.). The other day I saw only 6 players in total, including the GM.

- Non-Hamachi server open 24/7, English-language client
- Level 130 map works ???; 130 weapons, gear, accessories drop in map
- Exp rate: 1000x ??
- Item drop rate: ????x
- Money drop rate: ????x
- Argating success rate : +1 to +3: ??%, +4 to +6: ??%, +7-+9: ??%
- Socketing success rate: default rate

Also, please consider offering incentives such as Dshop coins to new (and exisiting players) as part of a promotional campaign for your server for a limited time (e.g., for one week).

Finally, it would be helpful if the Admin could provide us with updates on the server's status when it is offline or under maintenance, for instance, when the server might be back online or what is being fixed Thanks.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRavenFire\ View Post
The message that you get probably means the login server is down. So, you can't enter the game server until the Admin restarts the login server.

Just as a suggestion, the Admin should make the server advertisement more exciting to attract new players to the server by listing the features of the server (see example below.). The other day I saw only 6 players in total, including the GM.

- Non-Hamachi server open 24/7, English-language client
- Level 130 map works ???; 130 weapons, gear, accessories drop in map
- Exp rate: 1000x ??
- Item drop rate: ????x
- Money drop rate: ????x
- Argating success rate : +1 to +3: ??%, +4 to +6: ??%, +7-+9: ??%
- Socketing success rate: default rate

Also, please consider offering incentives such as Dshop coins to new (and exisiting players) as part of a promotional campaign for your server for a limited time (e.g., for one week).

Finally, it would be helpful if the Admin could provide us with updates on the server's status when it is offline or under maintenance, for instance, when the server might be back online or what is being fixed Thanks.
Well we're working on that cause at the moment, the website is **** :] I'm working on a newer better version with everything you've listed above. Also thanks for some additional ideas.
Old   #336

elite*gold: 20
Now says smth like There is an error in the server. Please try again later or contact the admin. i think he is trying to install action 6 now but its too hard to say as he is offline in vent, skype or msn -.-''
Old   #337

There's a technical glitch at Loa again. My character is in Loa, but when the Loa Castle screen loads, my client closes automatically. My other character can enter Braiken. Please fix the glitch so I can use my character at Loa. Thanks in advance.
Old   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarfire View Post
There's a technical glitch at Loa again. My character is in Loa, but when the Loa Castle screen loads, my client closes automatically. My other character can enter Braiken. Please fix the glitch so I can use my character at Loa. Thanks in advance.
Do you use english client? THEIR client?
Old   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
Do you use english client? THEIR client?
Yes I am using their client. One of the GMs is also experiencing the same problem as I am. We believe it is a server-side technical glitch. Characters that are elsewhere like Braiken or Crespo are fine. Just those in Loa cannot be loaded.

EDIT: I was using version 1.4. I see now they are using version 1.5. I'll tray again after I have updated with the latest version.

EDIT AGAIN: Same glitch still occurs with version 1.5. Try creating a character and loading at Loa Castle, and see what happens. Although the Loa Castle screen loads, the client closes automatically. I think it is because my character is close to the teleporter, which appears to be bugged.

Looks like login server is down again, or Admin fixing technical glitches. I get the error "cannot find this ID.''
Old   #340

Download the latest patch 1.6 from the web site (see first post) and overwrite the existing folder, then everything works.
Old   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarfire View Post
Download the latest patch 1.6 from the web site (see first post) and overwrite the existing folder, then everything works.
You are confusing me, there is 1.5 patch as last one.
Old   #342

whats the version? keeps giving me invalid version
Old   #343

Use following link for latest patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
You are confusing me, there is 1.5 patch as last one.
Admin has updated the patch to version 1.6. See link in my previous post or go the web site (see first post by Admin).

stop double posting
MasterShouter
Old   #344

There is no link for 1.6 patch -.- , latest patch is 1.5, just look on that file, it was uploaded 2 days ago... nothing new
Old   #345
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,216
1.5 is the latest! Everything works fine.