Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

NewWorldDekaron(Hamachi)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #541
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 67
chill u guys, server is down atm. just go do sumthing else, play other games. i am playing counter strike right now to kill time lolz



mikeazn2k is offline  
Old   #542
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 14
Sooo guys who can help DSINC to make the server 24/7?o.O


ilja 12 is offline  
Old   #543
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 8
Server is On.
4rty is offline  
Old   #544
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 12
reg page down? iim in haimachi


mysticzero is offline  
Old   #545
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 160
Exclamation

i got a problem with this server.

every time i click the top far left button to launch the client the launcher goes to the toolbar and then reopens and my client doesn't open.

any ideas pls
Spazman6117 is offline  
Old   #546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 20
Thumbs down

wtf my antivirus says that dekaron exe is an trojan!! is that true
Drexorz is offline  
Old   #547
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexorz View Post
wtf my antivirus says that dekaron exe is an trojan!! is that true
Unistall the anti-virus and u cant join restar u computer download the logintool again and fun
xexexe17 is offline  
Old   #548
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 20
omg why do they dont fix the reg page i have been asking accaunt for long time in hamachi but none is replying me =(
anyone who can make me fast an accaunt?
i would be glad if someone would make one for me
Drexorz is offline  
Old   #549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 43
If on register you are getting an error something along the lines of "The password answer needs to be 10 or more characters"
Look at the QUESTION ANSWER, not PASSWORD, but QUESTION ANSWER. The Question Answer [first comes username, then next 2 boxes are password and password confirm, after that is question, and after that is ANSWER]. Your answer [and question] need to be at least 10 letters/numbers/whatever long for it to register you.
timebomb is offline  
Old   #550
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by timebomb View Post
If on register you are getting an error something along the lines of "The password answer needs to be 10 or more characters"
Look at the QUESTION ANSWER, not PASSWORD, but QUESTION ANSWER. The Question Answer [first comes username, then next 2 boxes are password and password confirm, after that is question, and after that is ANSWER]. Your answer [and question] need to be at least 10 letters/numbers/whatever long for it to register you.
noo thats not my problem but my problem is that im conneckted to hamachi and all but when i kick on reg link it just says ERROR :Not Found
Drexorz is offline  
Old   #551
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
yea i got the same problem too
shimiavi is offline  
Old   #552
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 234
Received Thanks: 16
sx client working? getting version invalid error
TheOnlyBaD is offline  
Old   #553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 186
Reg page is not working. Whoever need account message DSINC in hamchi. He will make accounts in 3 seconds !!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!
suncabal is offline  
Old   #554
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 7
This servers **** , 2nd wipe in under 30 days, Don't even bother playing ,soon as another beta comes out all your time in playing will be for nothing.
ƉaƐmoƞ is offline  
Old   #555
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmine View Post
This servers **** , 2nd wipe in under 30 days, Don't even bother playing ,soon as another beta comes out all your time in playing will be for nothing.
Lol... same think is on all games... just time is different...


4rty is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.