Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

L2NOTORIOUS x15, FULL H5, "SAFE" DONATION LIST NEW

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
L2NOTORIOUS x15, FULL H5, "SAFE" DONATION LIST NEW

We are waiting all the players that would like a more "retail" experience to join our brand new server !! Custom changes include: automatic class changes, auto learn skills,auto loot feature and extended buffs time. Server is brand new and has full h5 geodata, every raid boss working perfectly and all H5 features are implemented. GMs extremely helpfull for every player problem, and a great community ! Join for the ultimate "retail-like" experience ! !







==== RATES ==== *XP: x15 *SP: x15 *Party xp:x1.8 *Drop: x8 *Spoil: x8 *Adena: x20 *Quest Drop: x5 *Quest Reward: x5 *Quest Exp/Sp Reward: x5 *Quest Adena Reward: x5 *Raid Boss drop: x3 *Grand Boss drop: x1 *Manor: x5 *Rate Extract Fish: x5 *Vitality: 1.25/1.5/1.75/2 *Vitality Gain/Lost = 3/1

==== ENCHANT RATES ==== *Enchant Chance = 55 % *Blessed Enchant rate = 66 % *Enchant Chance Element Stone = 50% *Enchant Chance Element Crystal = 30% *Enchant Chance Element Jewel = 20% *Enchant Chance Element Energy = 10% *Enchant Safe Max = 3 *Enchant Safe Max Full Body= 4 *Enchant Max = 16

==== MORE SERVER INFORMATION ==== *Retail Olympiad running for 6 hours from 6PM GMT+0

to 12AM GMT+0. New heroes are selected Every Month

(Implemented High Five Arena's) *Fully operational castle and fortress sieges. *Auto Learn skills. *Auto Events: -> Hide And Seek, Last Hero, Squash

Event, TVT *Passive Events: Master Yogi Enchanting, Heavy

Medal, Character Birthday,Freya Celebration, Gift

Of Vitality, Saving Santa, The Valentine, Handy's Block Checker, Elpies, Race,

Rabbits *Seven Signs 7 Quests Fixed and retail *PC Bang points system *Events managed by the GMs *Sub-classes are with quest *Max 3 subclasses *Subclasses lvl 80 *Subclass Certification *Max clans in an allianceis3 *Max buffs: Normal - 25 / Dance - 15 / Trigger- 12 *Buffs Time: Normal Buffs 40 min / Improved 80 min

/ Dance,Songs 10 min *Skills 99% Working *Updates Weekly *Full Geodata *OfflineShop *Item Auction *All talismans work *Auto Loot *Accounts Auto create (you can change your password

InGame) *Active GMTeam

==== Working Instances ==== *Chamber of Delusion *Seed of Destruction *Seed of Infinity *Kamaloka instaces *Pailaka instances *Crystal Caverns *Tower of Naia *Steel Citadel *Tully's Workshop *Hellbound Town *Dark Cloud Mansion *Fortress/Castle

==== QUESTS ==== *SevenSigns 7 Quests Fixed and retail *Olympiad Quests Working *All Questshavebeenreworked and working retail

==== Working Bosses + Instanced Bosses ==== *Zaken. *Freya easy and hard. *Frintezza. *All Normal and Grand Bosses Working retail

==== Working features ==== *All High Fivezones are working *All High Fivequests are working *All High Fivefeaturesareworking *Territorial Wars *Siegable Clanhalls *Seed of Infinity *Seed of Destruction *Hellbound

==== CUSTOMS ==== *Vote System *Freya Boss *PC Bang *PvP color *Clan Leader Color *Announce Castle Lords *Champion Enable Aura *Sp Exp Command *Bot Report

==== MACHINE INFORMATION ==== *Dedicated Server France *24GB Ram *Ubuntu Linux 10.04 x64 *1 GBit Down/Up *Intel Xeon i7 W3520 4x2(HT)x2.66+ GHz *2 x 2 TB Hard disc7.200RPM *Uptime 99.9% *Unlimited Trafficp/m



kagkouras is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Tausche] Level 70 "Full" "Epick" Schurke" und Level "67 Paladin" !!!
Ich würde gerne meine beiden Chars tauschen, weil ich sie jetzt schon ziemlich lange gespielt habe und jetzt mal was neues ausprobieren will. ...
1 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.