Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hiring Coders [Conquer Online]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring Coders [Conquer Online]

Hello all.

I am working on this project to make a Private Server for Conquer Online.
I just finished the site ''Will be public soon'' but i am looking for a couple of C++ coders that can help me code i am willing to pay Contact me:

See you then!.

LizzioX

Old 12/20/2008, 12:27   #2

Conquer online uses C#....

Old 12/30/2008, 21:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by locus00 View Post
Conquer online uses C#....
uninformed response

« L2Intact Interlude20x/250x | The Bloody Network sucht Nachwuchs und Unterstützung »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
New Conquer server, Looking For coders
04/18/2012 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hello Everybody , Me and my friend are making a Conquer Private server (PVP server) I Will get a .com domain as soon as we have enough applications here . This will be a leveling server and If this server gets popular we might be able to make some profit by making member items , Maps , and or Dragonball / cp / money purchase .If you would like to apply I would like the folowing information . What you want to be ( GM/Coder , Website mod ,and PM / PH ) Age does not matter I just want to...
[searching Coders] Conquer (LOTF)
07/25/2009 - Private Server - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Hello its joie;) im searching some coders to Conquer Online 5016 patch;)? The server is based on LOTF(Land of the forgotten source) and im wondering if some1 wanna help me on the project of making a new server that is working 100%;)? this is the working points The none working is
Hiring Conquer Developers/Website Dev/ GMs/ Forum Mods
07/20/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 20 Replies
Hello Everybody, I'm looking for experienced Conquer Developers/Staff/GMs/Website Developers to join me in making one of the best CO servers out there. My name is Randy and I use to own ItsuMS, one of the most successful Maplestory Private Server. I'm sure you guys know the Nexon, the original creator has DMCA all private servers and shutting them down. So, I have moved onto Conquer Developments. I'm trying to create a very successful and populated Conquer Online servers. If there is...
Cabal online coders / programmers
10/25/2007 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Is there any expert coder here ?? I have succefully created a dll that tries to bypass gameguard but im not shure if the skeleton of dll is right in order to be injected. I think the adresses i putted there are right :S Please pm here or add my email [email protected] im also searching for skills cooldown value ty Maybe we can get something working for cabal ----- Regards :)