Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Project A3[A3Flamez]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Project A3[A3Flamez]

Check out the new international server epi 5 server with nice events, friendly gm's, nice managements, no scammers, fully english, high exp, RB server, PVP Shouts too while u kill a player and lot more
check the site
A3 Flamez

)

Here you go, a golden chance to get free items.
what you just need to do his refer your friends to the game

Add 15 players to the game and when 10 of them make rb9 and 5 of them make rb8 you will get a GOS Free of cost.

Add 20 players to the game and when 13 of them make rb9 and 7 of them make rb8 you will get a G8 Uniq(of your choice) lvl1 plain Free of cost.

Add 23 players to the game and when 15 of them make rb9 and 8 of them make rb8 you will get a G8 Uniq(of your choice) lvl10 plain Free of cost.

Add 28 players to the game and when 18 of them make rb9 and 10 of them make rb8 you will get a G8 Uniq(of your choice) lvl15 plain Free of cost.

Add 32 players to the game and when 1 of them make RB10, 21 of them make rb9 and 10 of them make rb8 you will get a SOS Free of cost.

Add 35 players to the game and when 1 of them make RB10, 23 of them make rb9 and 11 of them make rb8 you will get a G9 Uniq(of your choice) lvl10 plain Free of cost.

Add 40 players to the game and when 2 of them make RB10, 25 of them make rb9 and 13 of them make rb8 you will get a Flamez Lava Membership Free of cost.

Dont Forget to tell your friends to add you as their referrer.

After your friends reach the required RB Just mail to
You will also get the event points as per viewtopic.php?f=2&t=327 also, its the chance for double gift

Any Doubts feel free to reply to this post

fan page