Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkswords Request.

Discussion on Darkswords Request. within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkswords Request.

I'm not sure if i have got the right part of the forums to post this so correct me if im wrong.

I have been playing a game for 5 years now, not that well known but earns a buttload of money, anyway, ive been trying to create a pserver for it, i know its possible because a few years ago a few players got together and made one but it shut down a bit later, but i have no idea where to start atm, i have never started from scratch like i am right now, and there is literally no information on the web about this particular game.

the link is

Any help is appreciated alot, and flooders/trollers/flamers stay away please =]

I would even be willing to pay someone to help me finish this, also, information about that game.

It is a online mmorpg, flash client, small download, its like a MUD/text based client game, but very addictive after a while.
Old 01/12/2012, 10:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump