Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DRAGON RAJA] Zone of Freedom - time for opening!

Discussion on [DRAGON RAJA] Zone of Freedom - time for opening! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [DRAGON RAJA] Zone of Freedom - time for opening!

Welcome to the private server of Dragon Raja, expected date of opening of the server is December 20, 2011. I hope that I realized the project will be completed in 100%. As the creator of Zone of Freedom, I wish you nice time spent on server Zone of Freedom. The server status will be informed in the upper parts of the page. All server information will be posted on the website and forum. At the moment I can only write that all the server settings will be the maximum. Good luck.

Regards, Gacek.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon raja
08/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hi guys, i wonder if anyone know another way to hack this game. I used to use WPE but know it seems they have a pretty strong protection, everytime i try to use it they kick me out a few seconds after.I am not an expert on hacking but i would appreciate some help if u can. Thanks by the way its a pretty fun game.ITs the best pk game.
Dragon Raja
09/04/2005 - General Coding - 0 Replies
If your looking for DR's Speed Hack, i've got it here! I only do exchanges, give me something I want and its yours.
Dragon Raja
07/14/2005 - Private Server - 7 Replies
I am looking for Dragon Raja server files. if anyone know anything about it let me know I'm interested in creatinf a DR server.
Dragon Raja Brotherhood
06/26/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Dear fellows, through this post i express my desire to create a guild of pvpers on Dragon Raja, and to say that in anything I can help, you must just send me a message. I'm greatly interested in this game, and know that there are lots of stuff and exploits or hacks, as i saw it in use. I can, for the moment, only share macro files, but as I get anything else it will be noticed here. If you have any interest in this game too, just tell me. For those who want to know, I play on Yllse. Lorde...
Gimme Dragon raja ?
11/24/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Erm wollt fragen ob jemand das spiel Dragon raja kennt .. und ob es noch umsonst ist und wo ich mich regen kann =O falls nicht könntet ihr hier ja ein paar gute mmorpgs like ro un so posten .. thankies <3