Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jade Project

Discussion on Jade Project within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jade Project

Come Join Us on ZX Project
Jade Dynasty Private Server
Feel free to play

Old 12/06/2011, 06:49   #2

old server .. if anything new post with SS
Old 12/28/2011, 05:59   #3

PLSS hack account ZX project plss send me

thx
Old 12/29/2011, 00:49   #4

elite*gold: 40
Donation based server , expensive to.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Jade Dynasty 148 asc Felkin Jade (Shura)
12/31/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hi all whana to sell a 148 asc Felkin Jadeon on Shura server Equ 135 Armor +8 hg Weapon 135 +8 hg Chu han boots 142+6 Chu han hat 144+6 PvP armor from chu han +1 ( only for bonuses form set) Esper Dragon Mark divined maxed ornage AP +450 green Rings 2/3 stars for pve and pvp
[Request] The Project Jade Dynasty Hack
10/07/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i play jade dynasty private server its called the project and website is thezxproject.com/jd i was wondering if any jade dynasty hacker could make a hack for this pls???
[Jade Dynasty] JD - The Project Private Server
08/23/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
http://www.byspot.com/a_images/a_1998.gif Welcome to The Project! This is a new Jade Dynasty private server mixed in with Forsaken world, Perfect world, Heroes of three kingdoms, Legend of marshal arts, Aion online, and World of Warcraft content! This is the most custom Jade Dynasty server you will find! The level capacity is 200 ascended. We are a mid rates server where things are not gained to easily nor are things to hard! You can view below for some cool videos and pictures of our...
Jade Kunlun (jade dynasty pserver)
08/21/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Exp rate: x100 Drop rate: x100 All possible items even quest items are available in Cash Shop. No OP stuff to make the game balanced and enjoyable. Jadens price fixed to never exceed 100g no matter what.
[Jade Dynasty] The Project
03/11/2011 - Private Server - 5 Replies
http://thezxproject.com Hi guys, i dont own this server but i think its very fun to play and it needs more players. Nice community, everyone is very helpful. Very nice server with updated interface. Its 90% English(All quests, diolague, npcs, items are english) They have custom weapons, gear, and everything. Nice setting. Ill post some videos from the owners youtube and from my youtube of me playing. The rates are x40 gold(trade your project coins by tanis ka for bank notes) x40...