Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Eden Eternal

Discussion on [Request] Eden Eternal within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Eden Eternal

Hello, I'm sure everyone who has played Eden Eternal would like a Private server of it. I'm not entirely sure of how to create a private server, but I would like to either work with people to create one. I have experience in Private servers from RS2 Private servers, and can do the spawning for the world, and manage the server. But, I need to first know what/how to get the server in the first place lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{request} eden eternal multiclient
11/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
If anyone has figured out the eden eternal multiclient please share,,,,, i see that it doesnt have another exe file to run, it is only the launcher, unless the file is hidden
Request Eden Eternal
11/27/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I wanna request an pserver files for Eden Eternal its very cool game here is the game website Here small trailer+gameplaye of the game for those who dont know it. I dont know if this is the right place to request if not move my post
Eden Eternal (EE) Multiclient REQUEST..
11/24/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
`~can u make a working multiclient for EE ,, `~or a good hack. `~much appreciated .. `~thank you.. `~:handsdown: :D
[Request Eden Eternal Hacks]
08/23/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Eden Eternal - A free MMORPG from Aeria Games go check it out guys. I've played around in CE but couldn't seem to find anything useful. Tried lotsa funny method to dupe etcetc still nothing. Hope you guys can help one way or another. ty
[REQUEST]: New Thread for Eden Eternal
06/30/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi Admins: As the topic says, I'm requesting a thread for Eden Eternal. Eden Eternal - Eden Eternal - A free MMORPG from Aeria Games Thank you.