Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Endless Online Emulator: Help needed

Discussion on Endless Online Emulator: Help needed within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Endless Online Emulator: Help needed

Hello, my name is Icharou, Moderator on EOEmu's forums. We're having some problems with decrypting the packets so we actually need a pro to help us. Endless Online is a 2D alpha game and we're doing this for fun, so it would be nice if someone can help us with this. I think, from what I've seen that they aren't really 'professionally encrypted' unlike Silkroad Online, MapleStory, etc.
Sirmooc0w (part of the EOEmu team) has already made the emulation server, we just need the decrypted packets and we're ready to go! I know it's hard but we really need help!
So do you think you can help us? Please reply!
You can visit our website on: if you can help join the forums! (Don't mind the ''Come to Candy Mountain Charley!'' it has a meaning)

EOEmu STATUS: HELP NEEDED!

Regards,

Icharou
Old 07/14/2008, 02:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
I will help you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Dev] Archlord Emulator [Help needed]
01/10/2011 - Archlord - 191 Replies
OLD
Rare Endless Online Account. (For Conquer Online)
03/11/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a rare account on the test server of Endless Online (test.endless-online.com) This account contains a male lvl 16 panda with over a half a mil of items and cash, a lvl 3 Female Panda with lore white robes and a level 1 male skeleton. Pandas and skeletons were a rare one off weekend event in october of 2005. They are extremely rare in endless online now. One of them on it's own is worth alot, but since all three characters are on the one account and I can't split them.. I have...
Endless online
12/31/2007 - General Coding - 14 Replies
I have been looking forever for Endless Online hacks, or bots. Can anyone give out some links to some hacks?
ENDLESS ONLINE !!!!!
02/22/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
there was a very big lack of hacks on this site.. so i decided to post some here so far i have found speedhack, ghosting hack, infinite sp, and some other hacks. all combinded into two easy to programs. im pretty sure that you can use them with ease. there not to hard to use at all.. just use the readme.txt
Endless Online (EO)
07/07/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
just wondering...kinda hard to make money/level...so i just wanted to know if theres any hacks ty