Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Haruki Jade-Dynasty dupe method

Discussion on [REQUEST] Haruki Jade-Dynasty dupe method within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Haruki Jade-Dynasty dupe method

Everyone in haruki jd have +19 (and i mean evervyone) but no one want to tells how do they do it, they just say dupe but dont say how. So i kindly ask here , maybe someone will help me, just private me or post here i dont mind. Thank you in advance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 22:53   #2

Little late but i say: better ever then never.

Here how to dupe:

1. Get items you want to dupe.
2. Trade items two times. (So give away and ask back)
3. Drop the items
4. Buy 90 Kuzge pets (Not 91) (Marketplace -->Z00 Shop--> Pets)
5. Exit game while you've selected to (!) force log out!
6. Start game and log in/
7. Done

When you drop items it will be nice if you have someone who can pick these items temporarily for you. So they dont disappear.

The Jaden you've used to buy the kuzge pets, will be back in your marketplace and the kuzge pets are gone. You can dupe a maximal of 32 items and you should have nothing in your bag!!! (except dupe items and pets before force log out).

This is all need to cause a rollback from where u had the items. Before you had the kuzge pets.
The rollback is for you only, so not for anyone in game. No1 will notice. There are no GM's BTW In Game so you can talk about dupe over worldchat

Good luck stranger.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/18/2011, 03:09   #3

Dang, those kuzge pets cost 4.5k jaden. Also, what if I wanted to dupe +19 sigil how will I be able to do that? If you can help me get started in game, whisper me your IGN pls =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2011, 09:16   #4

Weel U know how to dupe on Offical ?
Old 02/19/2012, 20:09   #5

Easy to dupe on official as long as rollback

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthero95 View Post
Weel U know how to dupe on Offical ?
it works on official if you can crash the realm bcus of glitch to rollback ppl were doing it on xtreme jade when the new legacy patch came in
Old 06/10/2013, 21:58   #6

Sir u can give me the Website download to Dupe in Game Jade dynasty Please i want to dupe in Jade Dynasty Private Please Please Thank you .