Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ancestra]DefAR Rev.1

Discussion on [Ancestra]DefAR Rev.1 within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
[Ancestra]DefAR Rev.1

Halihallo E*Pvp Community,

ich fragte mich ob ich mein Emulator wirklich hier Releasen sollte...und nach...jetz ist 04:13...und hier ist er Hab mich entschieden ihn zuteilen :P

Changelog:
○ Challange 60%
○ Dracotruter Cameleon (Cameleon Farbe bug)
○ Geschenkpacket: Krameloen hinzugefügt (Patch fehlt!)

Er basiert auf Ancestra Remake Revision 41!

Download:

Thanks nicht vergessen, fals es euch gefällt!

Lg,
Defura.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/20/2011, 14:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Cool danke ^^

direkt mal testen :>
Old 08/08/2011, 23:35   #3

source plz ?
Old 08/14/2011, 00:00   #4

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 2,302
aehm...was fuer ein emulator ist das genau?
welches system?
Old 10/04/2011, 19:20   #5

Ehmm iene frage kannman bei diesem emu lebendige sachen registrieren aufm inventar ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dofus Emulator Ancestra 4.1 Verry rare!!!
05/13/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 11 Replies
Hey Guys im trading Dofus Emulator Ancestra 4.1 a verry rare dofus emulator every one will tell me its already out but no it aint the project stoped and they've posted a link for it the day after they've finished the Emulator but after they cleaned all links alive but i got chance and found one. Here what it contains: -Paddocks. -Alignements. -Guildes!! -Dungeon's .-NPC with answears. Almost everything debuged except for the housing system. if you guys want to make your Dofus server...
Dofus Private Server Ancestra Problem
07/03/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Hey Guys, I made a private Server with Ancestra and i can create Accounts etc etc... BUT when i logg in, i get to choose the server and take Jiva (The only possible one), so i choose Jiva and come to the screen: Connection To Server... Now after about 1 Minute i come back to login Screen, where stands that Login failed/Server not found..Could some1 please help me with this? :confused: German: Hey Leute, hab n privaten Server gemacht mit Ancestra und kann auch Accounts und so...
[Ancestra]DefCMS v.4.2.0!
07/26/2011 - Private Server - 6 Replies
Halihallo Community, Hier ist ein CMS (Webseite) von mir erstellt, leider ist es noch in der Entwicklung vom Code her, aber vom Design her bin ich zufrieden! :P Changelog: -Hizugefügt: MouseHover Effekt. -Hizugefügt: Registrieren -Hizugefügt: Page Download -Hizugefügt: Page Shop(0%, Page Design complete)
Ancestra 4.1[Dofus Source]
06/11/2011 - Private Server - 6 Replies
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! a Couple major functions aren't working as well as stability issues. I found several people charging for this source this is an OPEN SOURCE project. Ancestras was taken down due to inactivity not because they didn't want people to get this source. The source is all over french forums and such people who say that its rare are false. This source is everywhere. ~Thanks
[Request] How do i add shops to a Dofus ancestra Source?!
09/13/2010 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Title Says it all folks, I'm a bit newbish to dofus server editing, Help would be much appritiated! ~MarijuGanja~