Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkeden Immortal 20 experience Rates

Discussion on Darkeden Immortal 20 experience Rates within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkeden Immortal 20 experience Rates

Darkeden Immortal
A private Darkeden server with 20 experience rates

Server Information

Experience rate: 20
Connection speed: 100mbps
Host: Windows dedicated server running on vmware.
connection guide:

Event Information
The first character from each race to reach level 100 will recieve auras of there choice, the first character from each race to reach level 150 will recieve an rare im to be announced at a later date.

Once you have reached level 100 or 150 please contact me via .

Thanks all and i hope to see you online.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkeden INT bot
06/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 31 Replies
【FileName】:DEint3.6 【FileFormat】:autohotkey 【FileSize】:194kb 【FileLocation】:MegaUpload 【UploadDate】:10/7/2007 【Download】:Here 【Password】:created_by_eVanLi Ms 【Disruptions】: There are 2 modes in this program - Hunting & Training
DarkEden P.S.
12/19/2009 - Private Server - 1 Replies
i want to make DarkEden Online Private server i need help like guides, source-client.
pay s darkeden
01/08/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello to all I need to know how i do server for money i have db and date JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Darkeden Main site DarkEden Extreme p server Who owns the server and can work it i am able to pay the price required to meet any Contact me [email protected] or ::: Eo Candy Forums ::: - Powered by vBulletin
New Darkeden
01/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hii guys .. After DE has been changed we need to get new Speedhack (SH) , and new WPE and stuff to start all over agin . But we need to be all with each other as if anyone got something just share it together .:) Thx for your time.
DarkEden
07/26/2006 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Anyone know how to get a leveling bot for Dark Eden?