Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Trickster Project

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Wink Trickster Project

Hello this is a new server that just opened up the other day! Now, i am not the owner/creator of this server.. i am just a person who stumbled apon it while looking for any Private servers.
This seems to be the only one up and running
it is quite out of date, Chinese v.50

Here is a link to the main page



krule is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 00:07   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 63
can we get some screenshots?


jrnaruto is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 00:26   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
The game works but its in Chinese which makes it impossible to play, unless you understand Chinese.






Wizdiz is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 08:32   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 4
Im Going To DL~ Waiting For A Trickster Server XD

EDIT: Anyone Knows The EXP Rate, Drop Rate?


timeformiles is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 16:45   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I can't even get past the patcher ... this pops up

top then bottom when I click ok. then it just closes on me

girae is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 18:21   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
i wouldn't even bother joining the server, the admin/dev is a total idiot doesn't even know how to change the rates... ;\
Wizdiz is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 23:58   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 63
Wizdiz..be quiet, can you even get up a working server? Do YOU even know how to change the rates? if you odnt then dont call someone that provided you with something decent, an idiot.

Instead of raging and dissing the Admin, go look for something better to do or make ur own server.
jrnaruto is offline  
Old 09/12/2011, 01:10   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post
Wizdiz..be quiet, can you even get up a working server? Do YOU even know how to change the rates? if you odnt then dont call someone that provided you with something decent, an idiot.

Instead of raging and dissing the Admin, go look for something better to do or make ur own server.
It's my opinion and you should respect that you douche.
Wizdiz is offline  
Old 09/12/2011, 03:33   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 63
Your opinion doesnt matter, no one gives a **** abotu your opinion, keep it to your self. if you want respect for your "opinion" respect the guy's hard work to actually BRING up a server. THIS is the ONLY private server around. Dont bash on it unless you can make another.
jrnaruto is offline  
Old 09/12/2011, 04:53   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post
Wizdiz..be quiet, can you even get up a working server? Do YOU even know how to change the rates? if you odnt then dont call someone that provided you with something decent, an idiot.

Instead of raging and dissing the Admin, go look for something better to do or make ur own server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post
Your opinion doesnt matter, no one gives a **** abotu your opinion, keep it to your self. if you want respect for your "opinion" respect the guy's hard work to actually BRING up a server. THIS is the ONLY private server around. Dont bash on it unless you can make another.
Wizdiz is offline  
Old 09/13/2011, 00:07   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdiz View Post
LOL what a f***ing idiot, you're not trolling anyone you're just being a fail troll wana be, go to you tube and search a real troll, or better yet go to Google, they got the best answers to pathetic people like you
jrnaruto is offline  
Old 09/13/2011, 01:55   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post
LOL what a f***ing idiot, you're not trolling anyone you're just being a fail troll wana be, go to you tube and search a real troll, or better yet go to Google, they got the best answers to pathetic people like you


FEED ME MOAR
Wizdiz is offline  
Old 09/14/2011, 00:46   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdiz View Post


FEED ME MOAR
jrnaruto is offline  
Old 09/21/2011, 10:25   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post
What's 'Feeding the troll'?

This is a term used on the internet to describe the action of responding to a troll. Remember that a troll only gets his/her kicks by getting a reaction out of you, so by reacting you are effectively feeding the troll. By doing this you are just causing more problems by giving it a chance to continue trolling.
Wizdiz is offline  
Old 09/21/2011, 23:54   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdiz View Post
What's 'Feeding the troll'?

This is a term used on the internet to describe the action of responding to a troll. Remember that a troll only gets his/her kicks by getting a reaction out of you, so by reacting you are effectively feeding the troll. By doing this you are just causing more problems by giving it a chance to continue trolling.
how sad are you? you had to search the meaning first before you knew whati t was? and you call your self a troll. smh


jrnaruto is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
Trickster Online
12/11/2009 - Private Server - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
wollte mal fragen ob jemand mit der Anleitung klar kommt und n server überhaupt zum starten bekommt >.< ----from rz---- http://files.filefront.com/Tricksterrar/;5...;/fileinfo.html http://files.filefront.com/toexe/;5369246;...;/fileinfo.html
Trickster Multilauncher?
07/13/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo , hat jemand nen trickster multi lauincher?
Trickster v0.3 beta
11/24/2007 - Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
So hab da mal was gefunden vtl. hilfts den pro-Hackern weiter! Ich hoffe ihr könnt englsich ^^ The Trickster project (has nothing to do with the game Trickster) is the answer to a wish of scripting without the knowledge of a scripting language. Everything is managed from within a GUI (Graphical User Interface). Its purpose is to let the user create a powerfull and custumizable script, applicable in any game or program. Currently its main area of use is the MMO-type games where boring...
[Suche]TRICKSTER BOT
06/02/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
ich hab schon einpaar Monat wegen dieses Spiel nicht genug geschlafen. Kann jemand mir helfen. GruÃ? kebotext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=schade nee' border='0' alt='schade nee' />
trickster online
08/11/2006 - General Coding - 1 Replies
weiss einer wie man mit olly umgeht, oder ein toturial macht wie man die exp rate und crit rate hackt? mfg



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.