Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IRIS] Goodev English Private Server

Discussion on [IRIS] Goodev English Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[IRIS] Goodev English Private Server

Intro
Thai server hosting IRIS Online (V.Eng)

Rate
XP Rate: 10x,
Drop Rate: 10x
Quest XP Rate: 10x, only Daily Quest
Money Rate 10x

Goodev IRIS Features:

# We support Client 1.10 JP
# 100% No Donate / 100% No Corruption / 100% No Lag
# 100% System Message Translate to English
# 100% Feature Message Translate to English
# 100% CASH ITEM FREE for all by Event
# 90% other function English.
# All Image Re-make
# BUG fixed of all time.

Home Page :
Register: add on msn , there is no reg yet cuz it's in CBT phase 2 atm
Download : Password to install: nidss_www.goodev.net
Patch:
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/01/2010, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 20
ty mate
Old 12/02/2010, 13:23   #3

The site is offline ... someone found out and closed it maybe ...
Old 12/02/2010, 17:36   #4

Im guess its down for Maintence or something? XD
Old 12/02/2010, 22:17   #5

face_deck.jpg
Old 12/02/2010, 22:22   #6

I can not enter the site ... does this offline?
Old 12/03/2010, 11:32   #7

Where can we register?
Old 12/03/2010, 13:34   #8

it's on again about the reg i don't know for sure i registered on the site but im just installing the game. when i find out about the account ill let you guys no.
if you guys already downloaded the client and can't install it cuz it asks for password i got it and added it to the main post
+ a patch i found on the forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2010, 10:05   #9

Hello all! The Private Server is hosted in Thailand, and the majority of people are Thai. The admins/majority of members do know some English, and can communicate with you. They are very nice!

They recently increased Quest EXP (All Quest) to 10x as well. You need to email the admin via the topic on their forum asking for an account, and he will send you one in due time after messaging him.

The client takes a very long time to download for us foreigners because it's hosted in Thailand, and there also is a decent amount of lag at times.

PVP/Dungeons/Tutorials are all coming in 2 days on the 6th! Open registration is also coming on the 6th, and level cap increase to 65 and more!
Old 12/04/2010, 14:30   #10

hi someone can re-upp the file with megaupload or mediafire pls ?
Old 12/07/2010, 11:42   #11

i tested this server and all i can say is that its just bad and i dont recommend anyone wasting their time there. why?

1) most of the time it lags so much its impossible to play, its very rare if u dont have lag
2) there are like ~10 ppl online MAX
3) community there sucks (i logged in, 1 dude comes to me and tells me to **** off, and it happened almost every time i meet someone LOL) + ppl there hardly speak english, so if theres an event or smth u can forget about it because its always in thai language
4) skills are NOT in english so u wont even know where to spend ur SP ( i couldnt even find a description of skills on google because the client is lower vers than gpotato )

and the list carries on..

the only decent thing about this serv is the drop rate and exp

so if ur not from Thai then i suggest skipping this serv because u wont find any PvP and u wont enjoy PvE because of the annoying lag
Old 12/07/2010, 12:19   #12

lmfaolol, Here's the answers for Your questions! (Yes i know You didn't ask anything)

1.It's Your internet connection, when i was online, i didn't have even a single lag caused with host.

2.There's like 50 people online, when You get online it's impossible to see a bunch of people walking around in first city on the very FIRST private server that came out less then 2 weeks ago and is not known Yet.

3.The server is Thaiwan! Then why do You expect that they'll change the language of event's or something like this for 5 or 10 players -.-"

4.Why would You play a private server without trying the official ones? Thats just ridiculous, also You can see if the skill is AOE, it also says which weapon do You need to use THIS skill.
Old 12/07/2010, 14:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfaolol View Post
i tested this server and all i can say is that its just bad and i dont recommend anyone wasting their time there. why?

1) most of the time it lags so much its impossible to play, its very rare if u dont have lag
2) there are like ~10 ppl online MAX
3) community there sucks (i logged in, 1 dude comes to me and tells me to **** off, and it happened almost every time i meet someone LOL) + ppl there hardly speak english, so if theres an event or smth u can forget about it because its always in thai language
4) skills are NOT in english so u wont even know where to spend ur SP ( i couldnt even find a description of skills on google because the client is lower vers than gpotato )

and the list carries on..

the only decent thing about this serv is the drop rate and exp

so if ur not from Thai then i suggest skipping this serv because u wont find any PvP and u wont enjoy PvE because of the annoying lag
Translation client is not hard... You must only unpack "japan.pack",
change .pack to .rar and unpack, password is : #7qlcRkfanwlrodldi#
If you don't know this language just use google translate.
Old 12/07/2010, 18:27   #14

@Soiken

1) its not my inet connection, i donwload movies on 10mb/s and i dont have lag anywhere else, but since the day i played on this serv iv been experiencing lag every time i move or attack a mob, iv also met some ppl from europe who said they have it too (its not always laggy but MOST of the time)

2) maybe there is more than 10 ppl idk, but the chats are always empty, towns are empty, every farming spot i went to is almost always empty, i also asked some ppl i met what they think about the serv and they say they wouldnt stay there because of the constant lags

3) are u serious? why would they advertise the server on english forums then if they dont support english ppl? even on their forrums all events are in thai language, i know admin/s speak english there and i dont understand why they dont wanna translate..

4) im playing on private server because i got sick of grinding on 1x rate server, and about the skills - i know i can see if its aoe and all that, but i cant see the main description part (i cant see if its a debuff or spell or DoT attack)

@eLO21

lol i know how to use winrar xD the thing is it doesnt translate most important things of the game (skills, quests etc)
Old 12/08/2010, 02:55   #15

What do You mean? The quests are fully translated since it's the official English translation from CBT (first part i think) and You don't need the quests when You get 1,5k exp from mob when there's 2k exp from quest. Also I'm European and i haven't got there any lag so far (Not playing anymore).