Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Seal Online Private Server (Stress Test needed)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Its real iv played its cool

Old   #17

is the server down right now?

Old   #18

thats what i want to ask also... ive already configured my client and got to log in screen
Old   #19

i was able to login for awhile just now. i was just about to enter the game after i created my character, but then it gave me error. now i cant login at all but the site stated that the server is online?

Old   #20

yah i saw it also lol... hmmm maybe he is doing maintenance of updating... wish this server get live soon im bored in seal US
Old   #21

hopefully. im bored as well lol!
Old   #22

i wanna test this server its been a long time since seal has a private server project and i hope he gets the latest server file for eternal destiny if not its still okie... hope by nxt year this project will be online and have players. anyways im off for now, cya when i cya..
Old   #23

Lightbulb

Depends on when your logging in... the server does have down time moments, but its never down forever, so I am not sure what your guys issues are with the game being offline, of course I have ben updating the page alot, which might have something to do with it, but I seen people playing for longer than 6 hours everyday I see them online and yet no on one else cares to come on.... and then there is of course me who has been idling on the server lately waiting for users to fill the server up. Try readying the news more often, it might explain alot fo the crazy or wonky issues yall have been running into, thanks...

PS, there has been some DNS issues too, so expect the strange things to happen at plus I have my own forum there too, so you can post there as well if you have problems! Also dont expect the game to run or let you login if you have not update the SO3D_2.EXE it has to be updated everytime there is an IP reset, and Ipost those on the news, and its always in my files download section for re-download anytime you need it!
Old   #24

okie ill try now... i redownloaded everything hope to cya ingame... okie i mange to log in and made a character but i cant seem to log in to game map.. im stuck at char selection. well ive been alternating looking here and at your page see if anything comes up.. i added your msn btw...
Old   #25

okie server is doing fine now... we just need more players to test it more... so cya guys ingame

IGN:hizoka/demo
Old   #26

Lightbulb New Client Update, need to redownload it all

New Client Update, links on the news page...

you can now TRADE! its been fixed, and the launcher is 95% english now, remove speed party icon from top left corner to prevent accidental clicks!
Old   #27

yeahh.... nice i will try ur server
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Well just as fast as I came here, I have to close, here are the following reasons...

1: legaility Issues, are possibly going to arise, even if I do not make a profit
2: Server, and client are not fully in English, and hard for me to work with
3: I have to Hack the files, not program them, which means I am tampering with stuff, which could be considered also illegal, I can not make this project work anyways, becuase of the bugs and limitations.
4: I may not even have the rights to do this, so I have no choice to bail...
5: But the most reason why I have to end the project, besides the above mentioned, is my IP started restting a little too much cuasing an EXE update every 8 hours, meaning I can't be hosting like that, which also explains why my website was down to many of you who may have tried to visit... Plus people don't like having to re-downloed every 8 hours the client EXE files....

So in concluding this, I am moving on to a new venture called BAND as in a band of fighters, not banned... You can visit my site still as long as its up of course, and keep tabs on this new Game, only info I can give, is it will be a mixture between top down view simular to Zelda and Diablo, but give freedom of camera movmeent like Seal, just not the sky do to system compatibilities, and that no one has a powerfull system to see all the map! Also it will have DM and stradagy elements, you will probably enjoy this game, but thats enough for that now, but I promise you, you should start seeing results, and I mean good results possibly by this time next year, if not sooner...

EDIT: Also i would like to thank everyone here at this site for participating, and I would like to appologize if I had waisted your times... It was fun though, and a learning experience for me, I learned alot about Seal in 2 months time period, and I think someone out there might have better success than me at making a legitimate private server that works good and has no issues, so I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope everyone here is not upset about this switch...
Old   #29

Exclamation

Since Seal Online Vengence has died, the site has went trhough many many changes, and I would like to announce the first release!!!

First point release v4 alpha of BAND is out if your interested, only 16MB download

Old   #30

Your video is, to be honest, realy stupid.
I mean, everyone can do that, and why are you
showing me this ONE map like 10 times?
You should change the names thread as well,
if the project ist dead.
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Kexxi