Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Dragonica Server Files

Closed Thread

Old   #781

elite*gold: 0
Know anyone, how I can make rare cs? All cs is normal, and the mix board is cleen... How can I make that, like gpotato?

Old   #782

can anyone please tell me how to edit/decompile config.inb? someone people said u must dump it from memory, im not sure how to do it, please kindly guide me, thanks you.

Old   #783

คือว่าผมลองทุกอย่างแล้ว รันก็ผ่านนะ ติดตรง Contents เป็นสีแดง ทุกอย่างก็สีเหลืองหมดนะครับ

เข้าตัว start Release/DRAGONICA.EXE /NoGsm /LaunchByLauncher /ServerAddr:""127.0.0.1""/ServerPort:""11001"" /SiteName:""""
exit

ก็เข้าไม่ได้ ไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นเลย ช้วยสอนหน่อยนะครับ เมล์ มีโปรแกรม รีโหมดครับ ทำผ่านเครื่องได้ครับ ผมให้ 100ทรู หรือ บัตรอะไรก็ได้ครับ อยากเล่นมาก
Old   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin99 View Post
can anyone please tell me how to edit/decompile config.inb? someone people said u must dump it from memory, im not sure how to do it, please kindly guide me, thanks you.
It's really easy

Tutorial how dump config.inb settings from memory : 541.83KB

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #785

hi Ekey, do u know how to fix Drakos teleport scroll?
Old   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by privategame View Post
hi Ekey, do u know how to fix Drakos teleport scroll?
Nope sorry
Old   #787

there are files with allready fixed towers,open eyes
Old   #788

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrall1 View Post
hi everybody some of u might know me iam Louis after i left my work here in europe i decided fly back to my country > Vietnam. Let me tell u offer and lil story then make up ur mind and add me at yahoo Louis_ex666, no losers no spammers just those who knows whats going on and who wants start make some money.

1.As i decided leave europe and bring my ass back to home country i decided to open DGN server there,from now 1 month or 2 i will fly back to vietnam,in time developers in my family are making for me special room with top PCs for server hosting,climatization,pc cooler system and whole room is under air conditioner,fastest internet connection possible to get in vietnam.So to start getting to point

iam looking for developers with experince offcourse everybody is still in experience gaining state but guys such as Devil or Max,(there are many good starting developers as i saw but sry if i didnt mentioned u here )it took me ...hmm......1 hour to read all pages on this topic to understand abit,i have experience with hosting server cuz i hosted Lineage Mafiareborn Greece server which was making big donating money at time of interlude client,when much personal work came to me i had to leave server to other peoples.
now as i go back to my country i have more time and enough money to start hosting again,i offer most imba hosting pc,connection,all what is for server needed,money isnt problem.and iam looking for developers who can put hand in hand to build up Best dragonica server,i will give u Idea,u make it real,we run server and donating will be shared as u put ur love and hard work in server,if donating will be slow from first 1-2 month i will pay by my own its not a problem,offcourse iam only a Guy i cant make u rich by this but i can say that u wont regret all depends on work u put in it and possition on server developing.think about it,and let me know on yahoo,this is chance for every1 to make some money and gain experience,friends and respect.look at your ambitions and if you have guts to try out some small bussines then we can start work on it.

that was all about my offer and future work.

2. now i explain about comunity in my country for those who dont have experience with Asian kids mentality.

Many news papers wrote about kids from avarage family who started robery and do bad things just to get some money to buy Cash point in few games which are popular at asia such as Silkroad,MU online,audition online and in past 1 year Dgn is on top of ladder,
i know its bad to aim bad morale of those people who are crazy about game to make money. but its bussiness and none of succeful bussines is 100% clear and good morale based.
here is topic of few people who paid 1 000 000 000 vietnam Dongs (dongs=vietnam currency) to get to the top ladder of gamers,this is story of 1 of them,1 000 000 000 dongs= about 52-53 K USD
here he explain mentality of gamers like him and those who paid big sum of money to untouchable articles.

use google translater pls to read this story.

all i want to say by this is that in country Vietnam there are really poor peoples and they are damn crazily poor that u cant even imagine,but 2nd side of comunity there are also people who are damn crazily imba hyper turbo super rich that u cant even iamgine and those peoples never things of money when they are buying happiness and mental relax.so last thing to say that hosting room and pcs will be ready in no time and iam just waiting to make up good and hard working team to achieve achievement.I hosted few games before but hosting here in europe is more expensive and most of asian players cant play cuz of lags they got.but if i host in asia european or american players will be able to play when day have Day and asians have Night so 0 lags,a vice versa.And donations gained from asians will be higest,we have many internet cafes with 50-100 computers and they are allways being used cuz many peoples are starting to play online games.also we got system to sell scratch cards with code to bam cash.i will really put all my heart and head in it but i can care only of Articles such as pcs,connection,making billboards and advertisment,software side got be cared by someone of you here.if there is nobody have will to try it i wont cancel hosting anyway i can host other popular game,but as i said,iam dgn player,and i think iam good player,and as i like this game much i want to OWN it also.I can make up team to host any other games but i would like to succes with dragonica,so i hope someone will be interested iam waiting for you answers on mail and yahoo

Ps> how are you asisani ^^

PS: our cooperate will be protected by my lawers contract about work so i can protect my server and u can protect your sarely,iam in europe next to german so i have german time u can add me from 10:00 to 23:00 iam on my yahoo or just use my mail pls do not spam or flame any crap i got no time and mentality for that,iam looking forward for serious requests, u have to be 18 years old to sign contract with me,if u arent we will find other way how fix this problem,also bank account for transfer money is required.

that says all hope u success
Old   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidori View Post
there are files with allready fixed towers,open eyes
Who need to open eyes?

Drakos Tower different with Drakos Teleport Sroll
Old   #790

Im very good neu i tried make server but seems i failed.How about you?
Old   #791

Did u saw where my error is at hosting server?Its only think staying in my way
P.S>>add me to ur messenger neu my id is gainusa_coco_2008
Who have the drakos unbugged files?Give me link to download them
Thanks
1 User
Old   #792

is someone willing share drakos scroll problem?would be great thanks.also did someone find out all cp sets Codes?i will share admin set codes
Old   #793

Can some1 say me how to make server publik(so that other players can play it to)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #794

elite*gold: LOCKED
runns this files on Debian?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #795

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiiZ View Post
runns this files on Debian?