Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release]Dragonica Server Files

Closed Thread
 
Old   #241
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 6
nice guys
cro u release ur englisch files ?



Daigreapher is offline  
Old   #242
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,497
Received Thanks: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigreapher View Post
nice guys
cro u release ur englisch files ?
Use PackTools, link on first page...


eLO21 is offline  
Old   #243
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 37
Lol, Don't be mad eLO...

I think its funny how you called me a ****** and then couldnt even spell it right...

And yes I will release them once we have finally got everything done.
cro90 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #244
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 6
but cro how do u get the translation where must i make this? maybe i make it german :P


Daigreapher is offline  
Old   #245
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,497
Received Thanks: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by cro90 View Post
Lol, Don't be mad eLO...

I think its funny how you called me a ****** and then couldnt even spell it right...

And yes I will release them once we have finally got everything done.
Mad for you lol? xD I do it right if you don't get this you are rly ******

Ok, EOT... no sense, you still don't understand anything
eLO21 is offline  
Old   #246
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 834
Received Thanks: 802
Could someone make an english Video-Turorial please?
Trųjan is offline  
Old   #247
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trųjan View Post
Could someone make an english Video-Turorial please?
A tutorial for what? Setting up the server?

I am planing on making one once me and Devilmaydie get the client and server completely patched up and working :P

If you can wait until then, if your just wanting to goof off on it then its not that hard, and I could give you some tips that people normally mess up on.

Make sure you change the IPs in the Databases tables, under DB_Siteconfig... Also change the ones in the .xmls...

I will have a good tutorial out with better files later:P Until then, keep checking this post for me and Devils, or who ever else is making progress, posts about how far we have gotten...

Currently me and Devil have the map bugs fixed and the Translation about 65% of the way done... I had hope to have it finished last night but there is sooooo much of it.

After I finish with the translations Im going to work on changing the encoding so the font is not so crappy like what is seen in the other pictures...
cro90 is offline  
Old   #248
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 834
Received Thanks: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by cro90 View Post
A tutorial for what? Setting up the server?

I am planing on making one once me and Devilmaydie get the client and server completely patched up and working :P

If you can wait until then, if your just wanting to goof off on it then its not that hard, and I could give you some tips that people normally mess up on.

Make sure you change the IPs in the Databases tables, under DB_Siteconfig... Also change the ones in the .xmls...

I will have a good tutorial out with better files later:P Until then, keep checking this post for me and Devils, or who ever else is making progress, posts about how far we have gotten...

Currently me and Devil have the map bugs fixed and the Translation about 65% of the way done... I had hope to have it finished last night but there is sooooo much of it.

After I finish with the translations Im going to work on changing the encoding so the font is not so crappy like what is seen in the other pictures...
Yes, for setting up the server. I think that would help many ppl


btw. is it possible to use other Clients, like the Muso Client??
Trųjan is offline  
Old   #249
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trųjan View Post
Yes, for setting up the server. I think that would help many ppl


btw. is it possible to use other Clients, like the Muso Client??
Nope, they cant be used.
cro90 is offline  
Old   #250
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 34
@Cro - nice job man, seriously!

You guys setting up your own server? Unless Dragonica.exe is too bitchy, I would love to code a custom launcher for the server (Just discovered how to use AlphaBlending without getting ugly-*** borders).

Hit me up on MSN: jeffijoe @ hotmail.com

jeffijoe is offline  
Old   #251
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 37
Yep that is our ultimate goal. I also help admin for one of the top Dekaron servers so we already have a good player-base that will most likely come and try it out.

I will send you a PM with my MSN because apparently MSN 2011 has to have both people adding them before it will work.

I expect to have it up soon :P
cro90 is offline  
Old   #252
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trųjan View Post
Yes, for setting up the server. I think that would help many ppl


btw. is it possible to use other Clients, like the Muso Client??
Try to use pack tools?

PackTools_20100420\MP_Pack for anything after 0.19
\PackTools_20100420\Packer\20090820 MPPack_repaired for anything before 0.19



Download the pack tools from the first page,or the FTP i posted,or
rikimtasu is offline  
Old   #253
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 37
Sadly, that still wont allow you to use another client like muso or GP or anything that is not the chinese client.
cro90 is offline  
Old   #254
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cro90 View Post
Sadly, that still wont allow you to use another client like muso or GP or anything that is not the chinese client.
I wonder how those Muso bastards did this so soon. The admin is greedy, so the first dudes to get their server released, wins the crowd.

What will your rates be?
jeffijoe is offline  
Old   #255
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
How to create a new account in SQL:
Code:
up_CreateMemberAccount '0','Username','Password','1','2010-09-27'
and then execute.

Here a tut on how to fix map bug,based on this:


Download Map packer from my post:


1.Open MPPack.exe in the pack tools,there are two,pick the one that might work.
2.Select Bind Uppack,and then Target Bindpack file.
3.Copy the data\world.dat under Your client data folder to my document
4.Select Result folder and excute
5.Copy extracted folder(3_WORLD) to mlserver\smc\Patch\Map\Data,which is the server files.
6.MPPack.exe->Bind Pack->Select the folder you just copyed(3_WORLD)
7.Point the new 3_WORLD.da back to your client data folder.
8.Change version to 0.2.0,press enew version,and then excute.

PROFIT.


rikimtasu is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.