Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Dragonica Server Files

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Nvm

Old   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro90 View Post
I have done all of this on my own already and you have not helped anyone on this topic at all... It would be a lot better if you just stopped replying, the only person that appears to be stupid here is you.

Your calling me dumb because I don't know a language that you do? You make me laugh... Your pathetic.
Ok im stupid, so tell me how i do everything myself without any help? Only one smal help was chinese video but you say that is not setup tutorial. Anyway my eng is sux and i don't know chinese and about helping...

1. I release server files, you have here video which show you everything.

2. "BAHHH! For the love of god! Please upload it to a torrent file so we can all help or upload it to one of the popular uploading websites."
- I upload them to other speed server as you wanted.

3. "eLo do you know anything about the map bugs please reply"
Quote:
All add maps work fine, go to "mlserver\smc\Patch\Map" and check all config files...
MAPSERVER_RELEASE.exe show you which map is ON/OFF
and change all folders name which have Chinese name.
When you run server you have many windows with maps, you can check them and you will see where you have errors.
4. "eLo and you have any idea how to make it english you said use some files from muso but which files?"
Quote:
Download MuSoDR Client, browse files and copy all with eng language.
5. "and how is that program called that pack+unpack everything ? ;o"
Quote:
Like i said use google

Example:
- offzip
6. "It's missing DR2_GM db and Realm server based on the info in the official Barunson Interactive docs."
Quote:
If you donwload files from this links:

-
-

you will have everything

in first link you have all database but you don't have all maps and some files was broken, in second link you don't have full database but you have all others files and all work

On first page you can download files from second link.
7. "Where the hell did everyone get the English Server control from? "
Quote:
You have eng tool in server files... you must have installed Chinese language pack.
8. "lol? How is it not bugged?
And if its not the client then its the server files..."
Quote:
lol this is graphic bug :x... If you don't see your char spawn outside map, you must edit telepord cord :x
9. "its either the client or the server files. I am downloading a fresh client, not the one you posted, to see if its the client. I will tell you when thats done but if it does not work that means that its the server files...
You still cant even use this client because its in chinese..."
Quote:
Client is good, you must edit this on server side not client side. I do this with many maps... for now i done all, eng client, maps but this server files don't have 50-60% stuff.
Right now i testing Seal Online server files.
... so as you can see i try help others and in your almost all post you want only help because you don't know how to use google, translator...

My one big help is release this server files, someone who is smart can do everything with this server files even update them

Old   #213

elite*gold: 150
Elo do u get what i meant the map bug? i meant like whenever u teleport into u get that falling stuff but even tho if u use boss ticket and u arrive at the boss portal (the mission map) u are on there fine but when u walk to the spawn points where portal should be at, then u would get the bug again, so my guess is that the files could be screwed up partially or something so that what Im asking is it server sided causing it or client sided i believe it is in server sided, also about the missing Db and all u said it missing only Gm and realm. but i was wondering, u said there was full maps in the 2nd release 1.9 but the full db in the first release so? basically u can mix them then u would get most of map working and db? that what i get confused
Old   #214

Code:
lol this is graphic bug :x... If you don't see your char spawn outside map, you must edit telepord cord :x
Those are that the .way files? So yes how in godsake i gotta edit those?

Old   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpooky View Post
Code:
Those are that the .way files? So yes how in godsake i gotta edit those?
example: 9930100.way
Code:
Total 4
Group 1 11 1
{
	1 200.000000 7.472900 -693.461243 14.552930
}
Group 2 22 1
{
	1 100.000000 -1956.641602 1277.469727 205.140488
}
Group 3 33 1
{
	1 100.000000 2100.321533 1294.640625 204.251694
}
Group 4 44 1
{
	1 200.000000 19.822266 3473.515869 14.508995
}
Just open .way files in notepad

Quote:
Elo do u get what i meant the map bug? i meant like whenever u teleport into u get that falling stuff but even tho if u use boss ticket and u arrive at the boss portal (the mission map) u are on there fine but when u walk to the spawn points where portal should be at, then u would get the bug again, so my guess is that the files could be screwed up partially or something so that what Im asking is it server sided causing it or client sided i believe it is in server sided, also about the missing Db and all u said it missing only Gm and realm. but i was wondering, u said there was full maps in the 2nd release 1.9 but the full db in the first release so? basically u can mix them then u would get most of map working and db? that what i get confused
Yes you must mix them but if you do this you still have alot to do. Like i said this files don't have 50-60% stuff so i do only eng client and fix all teleport cord, nothing more.
Old   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro90 View Post
Dude... You are such a ***, you come on here and post these broken *** files with no tutorial and when people ask questions about how to fix them, that you say you know, I doubt you do, and you make comments like "Use your brain" and "Let it go"...

I am sorry that I can't read chinese and cant figure out what the difference between 위험한 동굴 and 水之神殿2 is in the list of map files much less how to find the ones that are broken or what map im even on.

I asked for some help, not for you to be rude. If you don't have the answer or are unwilling to help then just leave.

I know where the map files are located I was asking if you knew the map number for that one... As you can see because I edited my post before you even made yours... So once again if you cant help and your just going to make fun of people trying to learn it then please just leave.

As I can see the people that have been self-learning have been helping the members that are asking questions more then you, the person that claims to have it all figured out.
I really had to facepalm at this post lol, why would he leave his own thread? if it wasn't for him even posting these files I doubt you would be anywhere right now progress wise, so obviously you were helped in some way by him nevertheless.

@ op, thanks for files, was pretty easy setting things up
Thanks
1 User
Old   #217

i know how to open them but idk what this means 200.000000 7.472900 -693.461243 14.552930 its probally one is X other is Y and other is Z but idk which one and how to find the correct cord
Old   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpooky View Post
i know how to open them but idk what this means 200.000000 7.472900 -693.461243 14.552930 its probally one is X other is Y and other is Z but idk which one and how to find the correct cord
X : 7.472900
Y : -693.461243
Z : 14.552930

Cords can be found using CE (Cheat Engine)

Tut by google
Quote:
1.How to open CE> _>
2.How Find your char X, Y, Z
3.How to find other objects X, Y, Z
4.How memory scan <_ <

S1 - Open EC

S2-Ok to find your characters X, Y, Z or your game has to be 1 to 2 things
-1: 3D Games Now even if you can get your X, Y and Z in the 2D games is easier in 3D games, what you do is find your Z _>> The first customer the easier you will find a hill, climb the hill, going to the EC and Research "Unknown initial value" Go down the hill and search decreased value, and then up the hill and Research a gain _>> and so on until you're left with a Value This value is your Z axis, also going to find X, Y and x and y are usually right by z, probly 4 bytes far or near, but to be sure that these steps again but instead of a hill, walking on the side

NOTE: If you have 2 or more addresses on the left, the right address is that when you raise up your tank:

-2: The 2D games are much easier, first in most 2D games, you can skip, and CE, you can pause, if just to jump, Freeze the game using EC (Set in your design> Wish Tab)
Research and unknown initial value and then thawed, touching the ground, and research value changes, repeat until you get off to a value.

NOTE: All things the same "1: 3D games" as in "2: 2D games" just another way to look back to them if you get uber Confused

S3-ok to find an XYZ objects, its an easy concept, either in print (or in the middle for portals) and research is being X, Y or Z (Depending on whether you find ATM) with a search interval or an exact search or what if your Shure directly on top of the object, you need to get your 2 places, 1 is your X, Y or Z and the other objects are X, Y, Z
Old   #219

guys.... some1 know how to fix this? i have try everything but i dont know what it is
maybe some now what the client error is ?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
By at 2010-11-09

Old   #220

Try a dif login.
Old   #221

i have think about it but i dont know how to "find" the pw or make my own account
i have only a big list off users without a pw ~-~
Old   #222

use

USERID: phands
PASSWORD: 815923yst
Thanks
1 User
Old   #223

howto edit config.inb
Old   #224

Happens to found the original release theard:
All thanks 小米 for releasing those stuff^^

It have Server files+0.20 Taiwan ver client+Setup Tut hosted on FTP:
Code:
http://down.5i3.com/mhlz/
Don't leech too much.

Data base edit translated~
EXP rate edit:

Open SQL,open DR2_User->TB_Event
StartDate=EXP start date
EndDate= EXP End Date
intDate01 is X2,X5,stuff like that
EventType = Type of EXP.

DR2_Member——Member,找到你自己的账号,CASH就是KB,最后一个BOUNSCASH 是红利点数;
DR2_Member=Account.Edit your Cash(KB),BONUSCASH here.
2。修改金钱、职业等。
DR2_User——TB_CharacterSub里
DR2_User->_CharacterSub=Job change. 1-4(Beginner) 5-12(1st job),13-20(2st job), 21-28(3rd job)
CLASS,职业,代码1-4,新手职业,5-12,1转职业,13-20,2转职业,21-28,3转职业
LV,等级
MONEY ,金钱,以铜币计算
EXTRASKILLSPOINT,技能点
3。修改身上所持有物品。
DR2_User——TB_UserItem里
DR2_User——TB_UserItem=Edit Item
INVTYPE...
1=EQ
2=Potion
3=Other
4=Cash Item
INVPOSE=Item posistion
INVTYPE这一列里代码为1、2、3、4,分别对应你身上的装备、消耗、其他、商城物品包裹,INVP OSE是物品位置,从左上角第一个开始是0,依次类推,COUNT是数量,通过修改ITEMNO里的代码来 修改物品。
4.修改强化成功率。
DR2_Def——TB_DefItemPlusUpgrade里
DR2_Def——TB_DefItemPlusUpgrade=EQ upgrade rate change
SUCESSRATE 9500=95%,10000 for 100% rate
SUCESSRATE对应强化成功率,9500就是95%的意思,想改多少自己改。
修改商店物品与修改身上物品类似,dr2_local——TB_DefShopInGame里 可以修改。
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #225

elite*gold: 10
Hey thanks =D i have try to do a Server but anyone can do a Thread with a Tutorial how to make one??

Closed Thread