Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lookn for Talisman Online Private Server

Discussion on Lookn for Talisman Online Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Lookn for Talisman Online Private Server

ok well im new to the game but as soon as i started playn i relized the exp in the game sucked and honestly i dont have that much time to play anyways so im lookn for a server with high exp rates and drop rates and thats actualy got ppl on it so a populated server would be awsome if some players could tell me there opinion on some servers and give me a lil info on them or just give me a link that has em all listed would be nice,thank you for your time and help im very grateful