Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys.

Discussion on New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys. within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 07/23/2010, 17:26   #46

elite*gold: 0
The server is down ,probably forever T_T
Old 07/24/2010, 01:15   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceEmperor View Post
The server is down ,probably forever T_T
Hi. TTGN moved to . They buy a new Domain, it is nonsense when you wasted money to buy a domain and close game
Let wait for them awhile
Old 07/24/2010, 03:14   #48

can you ask coolgirl to make new download server? its so **** slow...... i recommend megaupload or rapidshare
Old 07/24/2010, 10:47   #49

Can TTGN post a new download site
like rapidshare or mega upload coz it was so sloooooooowwwwwww..........

PLEASE ?
Old 07/24/2010, 17:44   #50

i have a question i use to play jade dynasty on usa server now i change it to this how it work pls help? nothing load and the updated keep waiting and waiting.. what should i do??
Old 07/25/2010, 05:16   #51

Two weeks and Coolgirl still hasn't made my account.
Seems everytime I pm her she logs off -.-
Old 07/25/2010, 09:53   #52

ok, registered, send pm, downloaded, installed and ready, now what?
when do i get my account info?

greetings
Old 07/25/2010, 15:51   #53

I have update some info on the first post. This server going down
Old 07/25/2010, 22:38   #54

this server is not going down and actually ive been working on it ever since i took it down. im not to happy about the hole thing how people got 15+ easily by exploting a bug in the cash shop. only way to balance it is to start new. and i no long will host the game. to much work to deal with so we will have someone else do it till we can buy dedicated(soon i have a lot of money now ive been saving). Also im making an auto register but having troubles. if anyone knows how ill pay you money on paypal to make me a voting system or auto register(im not remaking 800+ accounts).
Old 07/26/2010, 05:45   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirl108 View Post
this server is not going down and actually ive been working on it ever since i took it down. im not to happy about the hole thing how people got 15+ easily by exploting a bug in the cash shop. only way to balance it is to start new. and i no long will host the game. to much work to deal with so we will have someone else do it till we can buy dedicated(soon i have a lot of money now ive been saving). Also im making an auto register but having troubles. if anyone knows how ill pay you money on paypal to make me a voting system or auto register(im not remaking 800+ accounts).
Yah, TTGN server is NOT going down, I glad to see CoolGirl always stay at chatbox and tell us how far she is doing with server. TTGN will come back.
Old 07/26/2010, 08:23   #56

I wish we can see the server online very soon then ^_^

#edit# CoolGirl could you please post here the progress of the server? So we know how it goes if its not too much asking?
Old 07/27/2010, 18:29   #57

No offense or anything, why waste money on a project that won't really get you anywhere in life?, curious is all. Depending where you live and all, with the economy have trouble, why not get a legit job and settle it from there.

~o.o
Old 07/28/2010, 13:24   #58

Well be sure to update when the server is back online. ^.^
Old 07/28/2010, 22:58   #59

can't download ...can someone give me a download? not that one
ty anyway
Old 10/01/2010, 11:03   #60

thak you