Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2015, 23:39   #1141

elite*gold: 0
I have the 6.5 Gm tools fully functional with drop editor and a bunch of other tools i didnt know mwo had. But changing the monitem i have does nothing in game, changes are saved when i reopen the editor so i know its working. Thought maybe my monitem is not compatible with the server version im running.
Old 02/14/2015, 20:35   #1142

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
I have the 6.5 Gm tools fully functional with drop editor and a bunch of other tools i didnt know mwo had. But changing the monitem i have does nothing in game, changes are saved when i reopen the editor so i know its working. Thought maybe my monitem is not compatible with the server version im running.
Are you still working on the MWO ? What is player base? I saw earlier that you got licence, was it worth it?
Old 02/18/2015, 00:40   #1143

I do it for myself I havent had a player since 2012 i think. I loved mwo so any time i find a new file on the chinese forums i get it immediately and add it lol. I did not get a license these are all things hours of translating and searching databases have rewarded me with. I would open my server but there is no point nerthuz has that on lock
Old 02/18/2015, 20:29   #1144

Quote:
I do it for myself I havent had a player since 2012 i think. I loved mwo so any time i find a new file on the chinese forums i get it immediately and add it lol. I did not get a license these are all things hours of translating and searching databases have rewarded me with. I would open my server but there is no point nerthuz has that on lock
Sorry i mistaken you with nerthuz.. tho i remember you well, used to play on official server, if my memory doesn't trick me, we used to be in same guild..
Old 02/20/2015, 05:50   #1145

Quote:
you can go ahead and open server if u gonna just have fun, nerthz made his abit too much about money, its still a good server, me and a couple others working on an original piece, everything as close as original as possible
Old 03/25/2015, 18:46   #1146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Head View Post
you can go ahead and open server if u gonna just have fun, nerthz made his abit too much about money, its still a good server, me and a couple others working on an original piece, everything as close as original as possible
still wait your good server and work like original one...

Old 04/02/2015, 05:20   #1147

Ok so how about this ill open my server i have empire completely customized into another game no free plats easy play just didnt want same old mwo, BUT i havent touched dynasty so was thinking about going through and making sure its all orig for those who want to play that. Im creating the setup exe now will have to use hamachi though since i dun have a hosting service.
Old 04/04/2015, 01:43   #1148

Quote:
Ok so how about this ill open my server i have empire completely customized into another game no free plats easy play just didnt want same old mwo, BUT i havent touched dynasty so was thinking about going through and making sure its all orig for those who want to play that. Im creating the setup exe now will have to use hamachi though since i dun have a hosting service.
will be happy to join
Old 04/04/2015, 22:49   #1149

Ok so im ready to open it to the public but out of no where my 100,600 files are crashing for no reason. So will have it up as soon as i figure out what happened.
Old 04/06/2015, 01:59   #1150

Quote:
Ok so im ready to open it to the public but out of no where my 100,600 files are crashing for no reason. So will have it up as soon as i figure out what happened.
ok kool...
Old 04/09/2015, 17:01   #1151

Hi,

Could you please update the above link as it doesn't seem to be working. Thanks!

Edit: Using the link above I'm still getting: "The connection has timed out"

Could you double check the link?
Old 06/03/2015, 22:21   #1152

Have anyone tried to run files on linux under wine ? And native linux SQL server? I was wondering does anyone know average bandwidth usage per client?
Old 06/04/2015, 01:50   #1153

there is a linux verison yes, but not work the same, many many errors and is only lvl 80
not worth it
Old 06/06/2015, 20:01   #1154

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerthuzMWOGM View Post
there is a linux verison yes, but not work the same, many many errors and is only lvl 80
not worth it
It is totally worth fixing the bugs, as you can get dedicated server resources (KVM) for ~7$/month
Old 06/06/2015, 22:49   #1155

not for lvl 80 server
Closed Thread