Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #811

elite*gold: 0
same here my char spawn where they want not where the fkin file tells em ... well if i actually edited the right file

Old   #812

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaro View Post
same here my char spawn where they want not where the fkin file tells em ... well if i actually edited the right file
100% sure u did not edited the right file lol if u got it wrong they would spawn at sky/sun tele

EDIT: since im gonna give ideas so my server spirit to be up will suggest a new idea: spawn the chars in random places :P
__________________________________________________ _____
darkaro log in ur skype lmao chasing you for 2 days now lol

Old   #813

soo i figured out my problem i was trying to make the login file tell the game to spawn new chars in a dynasty map and that is a no no i guess

edit: so has anybody come across the problem of changing the clientint file in the scene folder of a particular map and were you set dots to show the npc shows up on every map you go to not just that one lol
Old   #814

Exclamation Level 150 cap - HINT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
edit: so has anybody come across the problem of changing the clientint file in the scene folder of a particular map and were you set dots to show the npc shows up on every map you go to not just that one lol
what do you mean? you want to set dots to show what NPC is on the map? if yes contact me i know how. also your server sounds interesting can i try it? maybe can help you out with some cool features,fix bugs,etc.

NOTICE(for nertz): hex editor must have a combined pass of numbers that must allow the current client to work. as far as i expected you need more room to make that work(must delete some things) to make space for the original cap. then you can make the cap whatever level you want(as long as it has room)

Old   #815

i have the map to show the dots of my new npcs the only problem is when i change maps in the game the dots show on every map not just just the one i changed lol n yes of course you can try it about to open beta in a few days n this time ive tried to change the entire aspect of the game not just npc locations and names
Old   #816

mishoka im here now again so tell me on ksype when u neeed me u are welcome to be a GM here
Old   #817

so what are your guys servers like real mwo just diff or has anybody else attempted to make it a completely different game?
Old   #818

i tried both :P but not whit much succes btw post a link to ur server when its ready
Old   #819

What do you do after you install hamachi?
Old   #820

OK guys since i can hold ONLY 1 client of MWO(will delete mine) will have to work on only 1 server. Unless me,you and darkaro be GMs at same servers :P . guys join the network i sended u user and pass so we can talk anytime ok? cool. cya soon cant wait to start
Old   #821

When i open the gcg it tells me that it cant start cuz ij15.dll was not found, what can I do to fix this?
Old   #822

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMWO View Post
When i open the gcg it tells me that it cant start cuz ij15.dll was not found, what can I do to fix this?
re install mwo from the official install file
Old   #823

So re install the original MWO?
Old   #824

NO u installed client in an empty folder isntall pserver client into ur official client folder and try agn problem simple haha
Old   #825

someone figured how to tweak this ****** un-hackable game all i can do is make a taming dcm lolz or archer with bonus element dmg but thats borring....

Closed Thread