Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #751

elite*gold: 0
so quiet here......what happened?

Old   #752

come some1 say what should to puth in pt bag to give plats?

Old   #753

macro_AddMobi(1000) mobi= pllats and the 1000 you can change it whit how much you want
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buget View Post
macro_AddMobi(1000)
mobi=plat ?

Old   #755

yeah. in navicat in user table the mobi table = how much plats has the account. here are some codes:

macro_AddItem(id of item,1,0)
macro_AddExp(how much exp)
macro_AddMoney(how much money)
macro_AddMobi(how much plats)

you can also put desired amount of the thing you need with macro_SetPlayerAttr(9-56,???).here is an example: you have 99 gold with the script playerattr if you put 50 it will go 50,if you put 99999 it will go 99999.

btw someone has client for attrres to read to 150 lvl or can gimme link wer to find it?
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #756

how i can to make to a boss to drop each get killed a stone and to be some stone to droped?
Old   #757

create a folder for the boss(better is to copy a working folder of a boss) and delete everything exept dead.lua. Open it and type this:

macro_AddItemTeam(24324,3,0)
macro_AddItemTeam(29259,1,0)
macro_AddItemTeam(24414,1,0)
ZhenYin=macro_GetPlayerAttr(36)
macro_PlayerSay(0,ZhenYin,"#c1Player #c2 "..macro_KillBossName().."#c1 killed Odette, the Death King(Boss)!","World Rumor")

then save it and rename the folder 5073. then summon odette and kill it and if it works youll get the item in your backpack.

NOTE: if it works a rumor about killing him will appear too

hope this helps

EDIT: btw if it works, you can change macro_AddItemTeam with other ID or make it macro_AddItem for only the killer to get the item.

OK, since everyone is having bugs with lvl 90 skills and they dissapear when they learn them, here is a solution:
add the skills in attrres\item in server side. then download the file from link and extract it in attrres. this is a fresh copy of the skill files of the original skills + newest one.

NOTE: make a copy of your own skill folder before you put the folder because you might have changed some of your skills. the skill folder is same as original skills. IA class is there(i removed it in my server),original skills(assasin skills fixed) + lvl 90 + 100 skills.

WARNING!: IF you do not make a copy of your skill folder, and lose some of the modified skills you made, i am not responsible for this. i clearly said make a copy 1st before you make the changes.

and and before i give link i warn that ive changed Summon Hell Fire and Summon Elf skills so be sure to replace them if you dont want supprises lol.

Link:

hit thanks button if it helps and have fun with the newest fixed skills

OK guys, since some people were asking me how to make random drops from bosses, not same thing to drop over and over again i decided to share with everyone how to do it. lets make an example:
open odette folder(5073) and in dead.lua paste this:
ZhenYin=macro_GetPlayerAttr(36)
if (iresult>10) then
iaddmax1=5
ItemIdAll1={
}
index=macro_Rand(iaddmax1)+1
a=ItemIdAll1[index]
macro_AddItem(a,1,0)
else
iaddmax2=4
ItemIdAll2={
}
index=macro_Rand(iaddmax2)+1
b=ItemIdAll2[index]
macro_AddItem(b,1,0)
end

and you will get a random item. feel free to change the item`s ID. the 1st one is the usual drops. the 2nd one if the rare drops. NOTE that if you change the amount of items it wont work, but you can change how much items can drop when dead(macro_AddItem(a/b,??,0)

if you want click thanks if it helps have fun everyone
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #758

Or If u want To make it Kinda Simplier To edit the Drops of bosses Take this way..

iresult=macro_Rand(100)

if (iresult<10) then
macro_AddItem(code,Quantity)
elseif (iresult<30) then
macro_AddItem(Code Of other Item,quantity)
elseif (iresult<60) then
macro_AddItem(code of the other Item u want to give,quantity)
elseif (iresult<100) then
macro_AddItem(Code of any item tht u want to keep in list,quantity)
end

*Enter This macros In the Dead.lua file of boss whom u want to make the drops drop..U can Find Dead.lua files in script\creature\(boss id)\.

*If the boss Id Folder is not there u can make 1 with his id and Make a dead.lua file inside and write the following things there.

*better Use this If u r new to editting..the above 1 is Used To give random items at each rate ( i dont know how to explain it well lol )...and This 1 gives fixed item set at proper Rate..

Note: In (iresult<10) , (iresult<30) , (iresult<60) , (iresult<100) the numbers 10,30,60,100 r the rates..U can change them to whatever rate u want but less than 100.. u can even add more items for other rates Like if u want to add 1 more item to be given at rate 50 than add this :

elseif (iresult<50) then
macro_AddItem(code,quantity)

add This somewhere Inbetween..
Hmm U better start with this macros 1st than going directly to the above 1...But anyways Nice post myshoka

The above macro can go kinda wrong coz i wrote the macros after a month and have forgotten them :P..but still thts how u do it..

***Now we Will Go for Plat bags And Plats**

In navicat there ll be a tab named Mobi With each account...it ll show the current Pt tht account has got...If u want to give tht account pts just change the number of it to the number of pts u want tht acc to have..

To Make Pt bags Give Pt type The Following lines in the .lua file of the pt bag

1st : macro_AddMobi(1000) add this into the Lua file of 1k pt bag

2nd : macro_AddMobi(500) Add this into the lua file of 500 pt bag

3rd : macro_AddMobi(100) Add This into the lua file of 100 pt bag

4th : macro_AddMobi(50) Add This into the Lua file of 50 pt bag

5th: macro_AddMobi(10) Add this into the Lua file of 10 pt bag

thts all..

Note: Before writing this Macro In the Lua File Remove everything Which is Already Written over there...Hope This helps.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #759

thants bro
Old   #760

who know some programs to make items , maps and mobs or etc. please leave a link here thanx.

who know a program for make items , maps , mobs or bosses ?? please give me a link
Old   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWO View Post
who know some programs to make items , maps and mobs or etc. please leave a link here thanx.

who know a program for make items , maps , mobs or bosses ?? please give me a link
If u mean To make a New Item Which dont exist in game than i dont know...But if u mean to get an Item which u need than u can edit any package like Champion Wealth and get the items tht u need..

*Steps How to Do it*
1st find the Id Of the Champion Wealth From attress.gcg ..
Than Go to script\item folder.
Than Search For the Lua File which Is named By the code of champion i.e 20426.lua
Open It with Notepad
Now Add The following Line there:

macro_AddItem(20416,1,0)

save it.

Now buy a champion Wealth From mall and open it.

U ll get a Honor Heart.
thts all.

As i kept 20416 in macro_AddItem(20416,1,0) we got a honor heart...Change tht 20416 to the code of any other Item and u ll get tht item when u open The champion wealth..

NOTE: In macro_AddItem(20416,1,0) , 20416 is the Id of the item which u want to get when u open the champion wealth..
"1" is the amount of those item u want to get...
Leave "0" as it is...
U can change the 20416 to the id of any item which u want to get when u open champion wealth...
Gl hope this helps...If still Have a Problem Feel free to post ..
Old   #762

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWO View Post

1 - there is no program. you must do it manually.
2 - you can add what ever item you want in the game(still it but be in attrres.gcg file too to see it) and whatever stats you want(32124 attr is the max)
3 - to make a map there was a tutorial how, bu little complex...
4 - you can edit mobs in attrres and roleinfo the stats(you can remove old ones and add new ones in their place)

to make bosses look different try to change their skin,name,level,stats,even skill, but so far you shouldnt mess up with the skills becoz they little hard and can mess things up.
Old   #763

if someone can help me because ive seen some mobs that when they go to 10 or 40% HP they change their forms. Is it possible with bosses?

EDIT: my question is can i make a boss when its HP goes like lets say 40% or 50% to summon 2 mobs?
Old   #764

sorry i wasnt here for a long time ..and yes i think it's possible ..sorry i didnt try it yet but i think u put lua file with name of lose HP or something like that ...u can check the files of other boss and 'll know ..sorry if i didnt help ..lol

I have read all the replies which i missed ..it was like 60 replies ..lol
now i think i'll need the latest server files ..if it's possible ..give me a link to download them plz
I have a question ..how to translate the words which comes after u get an item from lucky hammar ..if any1 know tell me plz ..
also I wanna know how to hex the gc ..i think it's hard but if some1 can tell me that would be appreciated..
And Thanx
Old   #765

i figured it out and its not possible to hex neither client, neither gc.exe for me. you need a lot more room than it gives you. i figured it out, it reads, but after that = %#^&(^ + Data Intilisation Error! The Program cannot be runned, due that its not a valid Win32 program!

Closed Thread