Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2010, 01:38   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pop_6989 View Post
plz guys i need help i have the game but want know how make private server and how make acc plz
look in login folder...u'll c an exe called connect mysql i think..lol..kinda busy....open it...first one is to load up d accs...at d bottom there's 3 buttons

forgot was d 1st one is for
2nd one is to save
3rd...dont sure either..

g/l....btw r u getting d game to load up?..
Old 08/11/2010, 04:08   #62

all is well now ive had my fun working on a few things
1) finish the 4th class efxer so i can know the required rtitle number

2) gonna atemp to repair missing lua files in load up of sever by using othere databases i curently have

3) geting anoughter person to conect i have sucessfully changed my ip into login folder setup.ini and in sever folder aetup.ini betup.ini and cetup.ini all loads but evil is still not able to conect idk i cant see his comp so i cant tell if he did it right in serverlist in cleint folder my firewall turned off lmao used to be a problem with eudemons online

4) still going through item codes in the database too

5) figure out what kind of code the password is using adding accounts with phpadmin did not work seting password as a password or using old_password encoding idk still

6) find out y sometimes the wh worked and doesnt on some chars

7) once i have someone connect sucessfully start translating it to english no point till someone else other then me can connect

8) O.o thank buget 1 trillion times for being the best MWO hook up ever to walk the earth

success so far

1 got server runing
2 can add items by relacing items with qurrie commands in navicat
3 can change any stat on equip to whatever you whant <----- i like this one O.o
4 success fully added my ip instead of 127.0.0.1 and have all exe runing

!!!!**** everyone Hit thanks on bugets posts if you r using the file TY buget ****!!!!
Old 08/11/2010, 11:33   #63

do you have server can i enter with you
Old 08/11/2010, 11:43   #64

i have the game just need the server list
Old 08/11/2010, 15:53   #65

the game all time said conniction failed
Old 08/11/2010, 16:31   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pop_6989 View Post
the game all time said conniction failed
plz stop posting like this...edit..ty...and we trying our best to finish this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2010, 19:04   #67

ok we tryin to conect but the mapserver.exe is buging me i get
Log File Create At [08/11/10 13:00:57]

[ 1][13:00:57]------------------ Try Connecting to MySQL Server ... ... ------------------

[ 2][13:00:57]
Connect Error, Reason: Access denied for user '6EEA9B7EF1'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

[ 3][13:00:57]
Error Occurred While Connecting To MySQL Server !

[ 4][13:00:57]------------------ Connection Closed ! ------------------

still but i cant find where that user and pass word is located
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2010, 19:36   #68

hey buget can you find the passwords to the mwotools and other zip there password protected tried administrator but dont work idk and that sight idk cant dl anything cause its located in china
and idk the 0910 is rly bugy to much work for 1 guy to do rly so looks like a open for all pserver is not viable at this time still as ice/bog doesnt work and some drops r missing files i tried to fix this but doesnt seem to work
when more that know the programing side join our cause itll be better but its just to much work for 1 guy
im not giving up but it wont happen anytime soon so much to fix and so much to learn its rly alot at least we now know you can get it up not local easy as long as you put your ip in right place i think ill take a look at the 3.0 but the db you link when i run the exe it turns to a hanging process and doesnt install i was pokin around in the cfg and all i saw was some of the ports r all like 10000 something and should be 7200 i just compared the 1.09 to the other one i got 3000 to load in 1.09 but it wont stay open cause of the playlevelup.txt not the same GL anyone one who attemps this it is fun

and if you use the file pls hit thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2010, 16:42   #69

now im working on geting more info from yrabc.com seems to be the place to go still a little confused with there forum but i am making progress i will post up anything good i find

found anoughter ok sight not to bad to navigate 99uc.net

---->www.99uc.net/soft/html/1594.html<-----
Old 08/19/2010, 00:09   #70

I cannot get anything to work,would someone please make detailed step by step instructions... im such a noob around databases and how to get all exe´s running
Old 08/19/2010, 00:29   #71

hey btw i can get you english version smoothly,just need few files to copy from english client the lua file if im not wrong... just help me get this server up and running and i ll try to see it it will work without crashing...i have english client installed allready so getting few files wont be hard xd...
Old 08/19/2010, 08:13   #72

check all ini files make sure is IP=127.0.0.1 then be sure you have started mysql there are 2 batch files 1's start other is stop once started mysql go to login folder start okchecklogin next start loginserver then in server folder start 100 300 and 1500 use conectmysql to create an account top button left side click once hit ok under the list of names there 5 boxes ??: is the next id number ??ID: is your login the one under that is password i sugest you copy the ones that r in use now last 2 boxs r top gm power and bottom is plat 3 icon beside r top is create 2nd is update 3rd is delete all is very easy to do enjoy and the password is administrator

and remember hit thanks if u use the files
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 19:57   #73

ummm i ve started mysql service and its running,but i get some error some chinese letters and -9999999 when i start loginserver, when i go to ok checklogin it runs and there are no errors,prob is with loginserver and 100 300 1500 they run for 2 secs then they shutdown :/ idk what is the prob,and when i get error on loginserver behind writes connection to mysql server successed but still when i press ok on error it goes off... idk whats wrong its easy for you,i have no experience around sql databases at all... sorry for my bad english..
Old 08/19/2010, 22:27   #74

if it opens then closes then some thing is not set right an ip or port so i uplaoded a setup i used so you can use for reference since you are not familar with this stuff

O.o and if ur rly not sure what ur doing go to eudemons online section as it is exactly the same well not same game or exe's but it is all done the same way would be my best advice

BTW if anyone can explain how i can open a chinese txt document on an english pc without it being all screwed up would be awsome as i found a complete package for ver 79 with a bunch of fixes for bugs cause this version has many many bugs in it and translating isnt about coping the enlish version files it wont run with the server its like buget explain in the atress.gcg u have to replace the exact soem amount of letters with what you what to call the item/map whatever it can be done easy but idk who would play on server that doesnt even have ice/bog and deva does not drop from monsters either i could go on and on we tested alot untill i can figure out the patchs and how to read a chinese txt file were **** outa luck as seems like im one of the few that know any of the mysql **** suck in time more will join use eudemons as a template you can get lots of rly good info to noob questions you might have enjoy and GL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 00:54   #75

i ve replaced your files with mines and still cant run the files,its all the same... it connect to mysql and then it just went off... i really dont know what to do,or what is the problem... thegreatlbm ty for your time btw
Closed Thread