Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #691

elite*gold: 0
LOL guys !NEVER! put the attrres file as READ-ONLY! it will crash your client and you wont be able to modify it!

Old   #692

GOOD MORNING DRUNK MAN ! u cant modify cus it si READ "ONLY"

Old   #693

Come on guys... stop PMing me with dumb questions... like why some skill dont do nothing.. well it dosent dop nothing coz i had 2 modify them and add 2 the actual lv65 class.. coz original once requires new class witch is almost imposible 2 add it.. working on it now.. + the server dosent suport that much DMG, so pls leave my PM alone :P ty
Old   #694

I dont wanna sound rude but ask me anything else exept the new things .. coz i dont know how works properly.

Old   #695

hey purdy can u give me Hamachi network im Mars :P u know me
Old   #696

Quote:
Originally Posted by purdy23 View Post
Come on guys... stop PMing me with dumb questions... like why some skill dont do nothing.. well it dosent dop nothing coz i had 2 modify them and add 2 the actual lv65 class.. coz original once requires new class witch is almost imposible 2 add it.. working on it now.. + the server dosent suport that much DMG, so pls leave my PM alone :P ty
lol new skills dont work? they actualy WORK but you need to add them to your skill window remember that if the skill window has MAX skills then you cant add the new ones. also for those who have bug in Assasin skills they should check their server-side attrres folder and modify their skills with the original ones because:
1 - they use 16k+ MP for 1 cast
2 - the lvls are messed
3 - they arent setup right.

hope this helps with some bugs :P gl no need to hit thanks button
Old   #697

I didnt udestood noting from the first part mishoka LOL, i know exacly how skill work and why some dosent (new passives)
Well some passives dont work , it dont have any effect wehn u learn them maybe coz there r new attributes in and i had 2 delete some in order 2 make the old attr 2 work properly, maybe u notice but there is summon beast reb / leech well that dosent work atm , i know how 2 make it work but need more space in attributes, ill try 2 make it smaller by deleteing again some words from actual attrs .
Another thing, pls donbt ask 2 join my server coz i dont alow ppl 2 play on.. im just developing the game, coz some ***** complained 2 Bitcomet GMs and I had 2 stop, but this wont stop me from working on it.
Later on ill post the new server files most of then made from version 3.01 , with new 100 600 1500 3000 still cant read more then 104 in roleup but it reads 121 in playlevelup and 121 in petlevelup , soon ill make it 2 read 121 in rolle up too. It a pain 2 look in those exes.. but worth 2 try LOL , c ya later

Keep UP the good work!!!
Old   #698

yea there is the mob but if you want to change mobs attr find its name in roleinfo and just change the reb its given as normal thing. yea some passives dont work, but fixed actualy most of em(exept jungle ranger passive). btw how can ya read the words in the exes its like #@%^$&#^&%&$^$%&&%^@#$%^&*()_^*^(*&(^&%@#$! = NO SENCE lol so im rlly confused by this hehe. and i think if you make the exe read 121 in roleup too then it will be easy to make roleup and other stuff read 134 and 151
Old   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaro View Post
GOOD MORNING DRUNK MAN ! u cant modify cus it si READ "ONLY"
as for you the mssg isnt to you nor me he knows to who is given haha
Old   #700

Hello everyone !
I want join in a private server of mwo , if anyone have one reply me
Or can anyone give me Server files i want make my own server thx
Old   #701

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkreventon View Post
Hello everyone !
Or can anyone give me Server files i want make my own server thx
1st - visit this link for tutorials how to install the server(like official one without the new mobs,client sides,items,edited items). then you will start making all those things by getting them from someone else or from making them yourself and using someones client side (edit attrres its little rude to use same things).
2nd - study attrres.gcg file you can find 86% of the stuff needed there.
here is link: Magic World Online Setup How-To's
Old   #702

Exclamation

ok i dont research more pserver **** i looking for bugs in the oficial i have find alot off them The best one ist how to multiplied dmg to a FA x2,x3,x4 an more same whit defens
Old   #703

wow how arent those things server-side lol.....you messed up with attrres right lol?

Edit: no offence bro but i think those things are only CLIENT-SIDE everything is scripted in the server i tryed this and it doesnt work but it looks like real
Old   #704

there is no such thing as only client side everything has two componets server side/client side

Thanks
1 User
Old   #705

lol ofcourse only bug is HP/MP pot with cheat engine anything other doesnt work. but you can change attrres to see in other form like:

Illusion Angel = Bright Gabriel X ->change into 5074(custor) youll see like custor
99.9% of the stuff are server side exept if you have GM char and know command to give items that will be awesome...someone knows the command btw?

Closed Thread