Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerthuzMWOGM View Post
how you try to make cap lvl 150 when 100.exe 600.exe 1500.exe 3000.exe wont let you is easy to get 150 cap for attress but server part gonna be tricky. cause u need to make playerlvlup and all roleups for server to be changed.

if you can tell me how to fix 100 600 1500 3000 to accept playerlvlup goldcool 151 and all roleups to goldcool 151

if we cant fix that then we will never have the hp/mp bug fixed period

also scrpiting is easy what we should be looking for is how to fix AIGs and that stupid egg rumor
lol i cant make the cap 150 in server side but it doesnt let me fix it in client side too(it must be goldcool, 121, 2) i CANT fix it if i edit anything even edit 1 to 2 it throws me $!$%@#%attrres/skill/2063.txt! then Data Exchange Error! and then Please check your Game Client! and closes.

Old   #677

any idea?

Old   #678

for now alen's nert's and purdy's servers are the best ... mishoka i dunno what happened to urs after i left but it was pretty coool too hope other ppl make good servers too
Old   #679

i cant connect to nert serv what happened?

Old   #680

Finally got the new mounts working, sweet everything new is running now.
Char at Emerald island + Legendary Tiger mount + full divine set!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #681

ok someone can send me attrres with cap raised to 150? i try to do this little simple thing and i get a stupid when loading: %#^$&attrres/skill/2063.txt then closes, the other thing is i tryed to delete the skill and get: %#$^#attrres/skill/0.txt . anyone can do this pls and send it to me ill be very greatful (((((

Said client side easy but ITS NOT! no one can make it as i see they get errored only
Old   #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoka303 View Post
ok someone can send me attrres with cap raised to 150? i try to do this little simple thing and i get a stupid when loading: %#^$&attrres/skill/2063.txt then closes, the other thing is i tryed to delete the skill and get: %#$^#attrres/skill/0.txt . anyone can do this pls and send it to me ill be very greatful (((((

Said client side easy but ITS NOT! no one can make it as i see they get errored only
do server side then ill show you client side
Thanks
1 User
Old   #683

Guys if your gonna use other ppls attrres ect change the names to your own we all use the same files but as long as people are taking others files and opeing there own server unedited its the same exact server and no point for example my server i used purdys attrres but not a single name is the same i have Heaven and Hell sides instead of Empire/dynasty i have demons/satans instead of deva/divine nerthuz had a great idea with all skill books and weapons from npc so i re wrote it into my own. just saying guys if your into private servers then we dont want real mwo be original
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #684

thats not the point lol everyone will change their attrres but the point is my attrres got a bug(used purdy`s attrres) and changed the names but the cap is not right i change it from 121 to 151 the HP and exp cap and i get a bug always in ^@%#^$attrres/skill/2063.txt and now when i edit attrres with name or something like DYNA to Holy i get error agn its all the same i cant edit anything lol

as far as i know purdy and nert are doing the most work translating attrres they should get a thanks :P
Old   #685

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoka303 View Post
thats not the point lol everyone will change their attrres but the point is my attrres got a bug(used purdy`s attrres) and changed the names but the cap is not right i change it from 121 to 151 the HP and exp cap and i get a bug always in ^@%#^$attrres/skill/2063.txt and now when i edit attrres with name or something like DYNA to Holy i get error agn its all the same i cant edit anything lol
Sorry am not sure about ur problem ..but i think that u're using a normal notepad that's why u're getting these errors ..

download notepad ++ and change the attrres with it ..but keep them same number of letters .. ( if u're changing a word with 4 letters .change it with another with the same number of letters ) ..

Hope that's u're problem..cuz mine fixed like that .lol
Old   #686

kk thanks ill try that i was using Notepad(the normal that comes with windows) and i get error but if i use HDD Neo Hex Editor it works but then my PC crashes so ok ill try notepad ++ then thanks
Old   #687

didint know i need to hex to client too....y?
Old   #688

what u mean by hex to client ?
sorry i dunno what is that ...lol
Old   #689

ok mishoka i was a GM in ur server so i told u .. i cant change the cap but names etc i can do ... im learning to hex right now so soon ill help ya aaaand nobodyouknow whens ur server gonna be online ?
and dicky if u posting a server ill come man i love this game but my server will take a while i suck at changing NPCs
Old   #690

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaro View Post
ok mishoka i was a GM in ur server so i told u .. i cant change the cap but names etc i can do ... im learning to hex right now so soon ill help ya aaaand nobodyouknow whens ur server gonna be online ?
and dicky if u posting a server ill come man i love this game but my server will take a while i suck at changing NPCs
changed the cap and i can edit the names too but cap crashes the client says Data Intilisation Error! Please check your client! so its gonna be hard to hex client lol becoz i dunno how to hex a lot but still trying if the client does the right thing only thing left is to fix the server side

Closed Thread