Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #616

elite*gold: 0
you dont need item drop....since you can have everything from NPC

Old   #617

As I see peoples r thanking 2 Nerth for "his" work on v 4.11 LOL totaly wrong, he just took the attrres already translated from someone else (cant say his name but ppl here r witness)When i was playing on his server, the only left in chinese was quests names and some other new items and mobs. He even created the gcg.ini... coz without that u would have chinese maps and pics and no new look for divines gears. First server 3.01 with 4.11 updates wasnt his.. thats just a copy with some own eddits... The Lv90 skills in fac was lv90 and lv100, and didnt worked without new class transfer so was needed an edditing so they could work on actual class, Even the names that guy created them,im just saying .. dont take the thanks if dont belong to u, Enjoy

Old   #618

Can Someone Put Video How to make MWO P.s in youtube??
That would be nice...

THANKS
Old   #619

Lvl 90 skills come with 4th xfer(5th grade skills come with 6th grade). but still there isnt any new xfer to make lvl 100 skills. i saw some skills that dont belong to any of the classes and are lvl 90 skills too. also figured out that the cap can be raised to 150 but will be difficult since attrres is protected by something and gives me error #^&^attrres/skill/2043.txt when start. attrres all can get and modify it and make it more non-chinese if they want its the choise of the owner if wants to put new mobs or change names.

Old   #620

godam my vision is different , and i will not keep the all items in npc, i wana modify to drop good items where i want, in my instances

"Nightmare",10097,3,4.....
"Lyrrath",5139,3,5.......

I manage to do something, the base map i`m working on it`s dreamland, and i can`t put there only some boss. If i pun ones with the "5" it gives me error.
The problem is i need ones with"5" coz on them i can edit drop and world rumon in dead.lua, in the"4" ones i can edit but nothing will happen.

what`s the solution for this thing? where i can edit dreap map to accept "5" creatures?
Old   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodGifted View Post
As I see peoples r thanking 2 Nerth for "his" work on v 4.11 LOL totaly wrong, he just took the attrres already translated from someone else (cant say his name but ppl here r witness)When i was playing on his server, the only left in chinese was quests names and some other new items and mobs. He even created the gcg.ini... coz without that u would have chinese maps and pics and no new look for divines gears. First server 3.01 with 4.11 updates wasnt his.. thats just a copy with some own eddits... The Lv90 skills in fac was lv90 and lv100, and didnt worked without new class transfer so was needed an edditing so they could work on actual class, Even the names that guy created them,im just saying .. dont take the thanks if dont belong to u, Enjoy
First of all i would like to say is i got this from purdy and yes it was already translated. but FOR ONE THING HE USED MY ATTRRES TO TRANSLATE IT WITH. i really dont give a rats *** whos it was when everyone was using my attress when making there own servers IS SUPPOSE TO WORK TOGETHER NOT WHO DOES THE BEST WORK.

hmmm whats this Blessed Crystal (Ultimate) and Blessed Crystal (Ultimate II) sure i know wasnt created by him or chinese

I do admit he did good job i even told him that myself. and i never took the credit!!

just FYI to all
i EDIT MY ATTRRES MY WAY I KNOW THE DIFF. WHEN I MADE SOME OF THE ITEMS ALREADY THERE LMAO GET A CLUE!
Old   #622

o and another thing any credit for 4.11 should go to the chineses since they made it. any one esle can transalte it. is funny there was only like 1-2 pservers like 1 1/2 years ago and all of a sudden theres alot lmao people have no clue at all.

who cares who makes what lets all work together and make better good luck
Old   #623

that` right, i used nerthz attres to make lvl 90+ sbs

bro can you help me? last post page 62
Old   #624

GodGifted, u have any clue of wat ur talking about? lmao, i just trasnlated that attrres 2 be able 2 play on chinese servers :P but as i see can be used for many things. And yes i rewrite it after nerths old attrres, and he did a gre8 job on it too, I dont see the problem here.. we need 2 work together...
Old   #625

Well for rad the answer is u need the drop edit program which nerth found. And I think I'm only one who is sucessfull at using + you can thank godhated for being dumb and uninformed all thanks should go to me and nerth with out both of us working so hard and taking the time to teach people like purdy yall would have not gotten any where nerth is the leading cause of new stuff know ur facts before you post dumb comments it is unclalled for and now most likly you aint gonna have nerths help big thanks goes to godhated voted most dumbass award
Thanks
1 User
Old   #626

Oh and for evry1.. if u like this .. try MWO official servers, some of them rock support the game as much as u can!!
Old   #627

nert and purdy do most of the stuff all others change only some things they get and attr on their servers while others are kicking their ***** to do x1000 time more hard work then making the stuff easier for them so nert and purdy should be rewarded for their work
Old   #628

Hmm, hope i will find a way thx for the info
Old   #629

The mon item is a hard one to edit even with the program I don't play with it to much as u can add drop in lua for bosses if u poke around enough to there's even a way to make it random
Old   #630

i know, check my post at page 62(last one) i don`t try to edit monitem :-s ... but have some problems with a map

Closed Thread