Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread
 
Old 05/14/2011, 09:34   #436
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
emerald island

any1 can help to fix emerald map to have iluzion angel ?



artevorcna is offline  
Old 05/14/2011, 10:36   #437
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 6
ah guys if u want to fix emerald go into ur client side gcg folder, then open attrres.gcg and search the maps ( ull see the number of the map (example: Sky Garden 605) after u scroll down a lil) go to server side files and look at the notepad or wtv word documents like 100 600 1500 3000 ull see which of the 4 exes start ur desired map and find the file name (for the map) NOW THE DIFICULT PART: find the file and see THEM (there are 2 dif filez one of it is the map and the other is the creatures in it) , then go to client side filez again and see what mobs u want then delete the other numbers (example: 2056,123,256) fist ( the 2056) is the creature in the map and the second ( 123,256) are the coords the creature can be found at if u want to change delete everything except the first row( it is something like: goldcool(then some numbers) then add the creature number u want to add as much times as u want to see it in the map and add the cords of course ... after that close (save) and restart the server .. when u go back in emerald ull have the creatures/mobs u want hope this post is helpfull


darkaro is offline  
Old 05/14/2011, 10:39   #438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 6
vij mi posta na nai-poslednata stranica
darkaro is offline  
Old 05/14/2011, 10:54   #439
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
groweap with no techstone or bless

0,0,10000,8400,84,
1,0,20000,8400,84,
2,0,40000,8400,84,
.
.
.
||
a,b,c,d,e

mean:
a=grow level
b=tech stone requirment
c=gold requirment
d=count
e=count
d:e= sucses percent

*dont forget clientside attres.gcg


p2nkkh is offline  
Old 05/14/2011, 12:36   #440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
any1 know how to fix chat at pserver..mine got mix between dyna and empire. so how to make it seperate? tyvm
Jhana_Putra is offline  
Old 05/14/2011, 21:48   #441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
any1 can help me to fix bug ??from lvl 81 is get lvl 94 1 lvl per mob
artevorcna is offline  
Old 05/14/2011, 22:14   #442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaro View Post
ah guys if u want to fix emerald go into ur client side gcg folder, then open attrres.gcg and search the maps ( ull see the number of the map (example: Sky Garden 605) after u scroll down a lil) go to server side files and look at the notepad or wtv word documents like 100 600 1500 3000 ull see which of the 4 exes start ur desired map and find the file name (for the map) NOW THE DIFICULT PART: find the file and see THEM (there are 2 dif filez one of it is the map and the other is the creatures in it) , then go to client side filez again and see what mobs u want then delete the other numbers (example: 2056,123,256) fist ( the 2056) is the creature in the map and the second ( 123,256) are the coords the creature can be found at if u want to change delete everything except the first row( it is something like: goldcool(then some numbers) then add the creature number u want to add as much times as u want to see it in the map and add the cords of course ... after that close (save) and restart the server .. when u go back in emerald ull have the creatures/mobs u want hope this post is helpfull
i change all id monster to id Iluzion Angel and is not work
artevorcna is offline  
Old 05/14/2011, 23:00   #443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 37
to me says that the monster(5085/5087/5088) does not exist lol when start 1500
mishoka303 is offline  
Old 05/15/2011, 07:12   #444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 53
to add those elemerald island mobs you need to have the right attrres.gcg that includes those mobs

and server attrres folder files armor.txt and roleinfo.txt should match what on attrres.gcg (goldcool ?,? maybe differernt if it is, it will give u error) i have for amour.txt-goldcool, 1273,5, and roleinfo-goldcool, 1140,62,

so i would find the right attrres.gcg first
NerthuzMWOGM is offline  
Old 05/15/2011, 07:18   #445
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhana_Putra View Post
any1 know how to fix chat at pserver..mine got mix between dyna and empire. so how to make it seperate? tyvm
never heard of that issue r u on a gm char cause gm char can see both chats but only can talk to what side u on if u emp then u can only talk in emp but see both chats
NerthuzMWOGM is offline  
Old 05/15/2011, 07:50   #446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
tyvm Nerth,.. maybe I mixed up my GM char with common char..
Jhana_Putra is offline  
Old 05/15/2011, 08:37   #447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerthuzMWOGM View Post
to add those elemerald island mobs you need to have the right attrres.gcg that includes those mobs

and server attrres folder files armor.txt and roleinfo.txt should match what on attrres.gcg (goldcool ?,? maybe differernt if it is, it will give u error) i have for amour.txt-goldcool, 1273,5, and roleinfo-goldcool, 1140,62,

so i would find the right attrres.gcg first
i have
armor.txt-goldcool, 1189,5, and
roleinfo-goldcool, 1029,62, what attress i need?
artevorcna is offline  
Old 05/15/2011, 15:58   #448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 37
hmmm i try see....i thought you need to put the name and some numbers in armor and roleinfo the 1st time you said and that confused me a lot....if i figure it out i will share with all after all we are here to help each other
mishoka303 is offline  
Old 05/16/2011, 12:46   #449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 6
lol sry for ur confusion of my message guys i rly tried to help ... im using the newest server files so i have the mobs in the attrres armor and roleinfo :S sry my emerald had piggy bosses on it and thats the way i fixed it
darkaro is offline  
Old 05/16/2011, 12:48   #450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 6
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2nkkh View Post
0,0,10000,8400,84,
1,0,20000,8400,84,
2,0,40000,8400,84,
.
.
.
||
a,b,c,d,e

mean:
a=grow level
b=tech stone requirment
c=gold requirment
d=count
e=count
d:e= sucses percent

*dont forget clientside attres.gcg

Wuts that ?


darkaro is offline  
Closed Thread



« [DE] New Hope Altis Life Server | [Advertisement] DecentlyMU||S3EP1 »

Similar Threads
Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Sever
07/01/2013 - Private Server - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
.ty.
Magic World Online
04/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
I know it is a new game but maby some1 made or found any cheats? or something =p Thx.
MWO ( magic World ONline )
03/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi im playing MWO (magic world online) its a nice game , has a bot of itself and ya can login multiple accounts but its hard to gain lvl when ya reach lvl 45+ also money is hard to gain.... i try to hack it with cheat engine found out that ya can freeze mana pots and HP pots (..those have to be pots that put direct a amount to your HP/mana, not the pots 600 mp/hp per 2 sec lasting 6-8 secs...) its there any1 much much beter as me who can make and share a CT table for money hacks ?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.