Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #436

elite*gold: 0
emerald island

any1 can help to fix emerald map to have iluzion angel ?

Old   #437

ah guys if u want to fix emerald go into ur client side gcg folder, then open attrres.gcg and search the maps ( ull see the number of the map (example: Sky Garden 605) after u scroll down a lil) go to server side files and look at the notepad or wtv word documents like 100 600 1500 3000 ull see which of the 4 exes start ur desired map and find the file name (for the map) NOW THE DIFICULT PART: find the file and see THEM (there are 2 dif filez one of it is the map and the other is the creatures in it) , then go to client side filez again and see what mobs u want then delete the other numbers (example: 2056,123,256) fist ( the 2056) is the creature in the map and the second ( 123,256) are the coords the creature can be found at if u want to change delete everything except the first row( it is something like: goldcool(then some numbers) then add the creature number u want to add as much times as u want to see it in the map and add the cords of course ... after that close (save) and restart the server .. when u go back in emerald ull have the creatures/mobs u want hope this post is helpfull

Old   #438

vij mi posta na nai-poslednata stranica
Old   #439

groweap with no techstone or bless

||
a,b,c,d,e

mean:
a=grow level
b=tech stone requirment
c=gold requirment
d=count
e=count
d:e= sucses percent

*dont forget clientside attres.gcg

Old   #440

any1 know how to fix chat at pserver..mine got mix between dyna and empire. so how to make it seperate? tyvm
Old   #441

any1 can help me to fix bug ??from lvl 81 is get lvl 94 1 lvl per mob
Old   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaro View Post
ah guys if u want to fix emerald go into ur client side gcg folder, then open attrres.gcg and search the maps ( ull see the number of the map (example: Sky Garden 605) after u scroll down a lil) go to server side files and look at the notepad or wtv word documents like 100 600 1500 3000 ull see which of the 4 exes start ur desired map and find the file name (for the map) NOW THE DIFICULT PART: find the file and see THEM (there are 2 dif filez one of it is the map and the other is the creatures in it) , then go to client side filez again and see what mobs u want then delete the other numbers (example: 2056,123,256) fist ( the 2056) is the creature in the map and the second ( 123,256) are the coords the creature can be found at if u want to change delete everything except the first row( it is something like: goldcool(then some numbers) then add the creature number u want to add as much times as u want to see it in the map and add the cords of course ... after that close (save) and restart the server .. when u go back in emerald ull have the creatures/mobs u want hope this post is helpfull
i change all id monster to id Iluzion Angel and is not work
Old   #443

to me says that the monster(5085/5087/5088) does not exist lol when start 1500
Old   #444

to add those elemerald island mobs you need to have the right attrres.gcg that includes those mobs

and server attrres folder files armor.txt and roleinfo.txt should match what on attrres.gcg (goldcool ?,? maybe differernt if it is, it will give u error) i have for amour.txt-goldcool, 1273,5, and roleinfo-goldcool, 1140,62,

so i would find the right attrres.gcg first
Old   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhana_Putra View Post
any1 know how to fix chat at pserver..mine got mix between dyna and empire. so how to make it seperate? tyvm
never heard of that issue r u on a gm char cause gm char can see both chats but only can talk to what side u on if u emp then u can only talk in emp but see both chats
Old   #446

tyvm Nerth,.. maybe I mixed up my GM char with common char..
Old   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerthuzMWOGM View Post
to add those elemerald island mobs you need to have the right attrres.gcg that includes those mobs

and server attrres folder files armor.txt and roleinfo.txt should match what on attrres.gcg (goldcool ?,? maybe differernt if it is, it will give u error) i have for amour.txt-goldcool, 1273,5, and roleinfo-goldcool, 1140,62,

so i would find the right attrres.gcg first
i have
armor.txt-goldcool, 1189,5, and
roleinfo-goldcool, 1029,62, what attress i need?
Old   #448

hmmm i try see....i thought you need to put the name and some numbers in armor and roleinfo the 1st time you said and that confused me a lot....if i figure it out i will share with all after all we are here to help each other
Old   #449

lol sry for ur confusion of my message guys i rly tried to help ... im using the newest server files so i have the mobs in the attrres armor and roleinfo :S sry my emerald had piggy bosses on it and thats the way i fixed it
Old   #450

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2nkkh View Post
||
a,b,c,d,e

mean:
a=grow level
b=tech stone requirment
c=gold requirment
d=count