Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Talisman of War (First Talisman Online P-Server)

Old 02/07/2012, 14:29   #256

elite*gold: 0
How To Download Talisman Of War ? I Tried Entering The Web . But It Cant Download Talisman Of War ..

Old 10/15/2012, 00:05   #257

where do i get the client ive tried the links but it takes me to a wierd site can someone post where to download client please?
Old 10/15/2012, 02:59   #258

dead server

« Lineage][Bort PvP Server X2000 | [AD] GOOD SERVER GRAND OPENING THIS SUNDAY!! REGISTER NOW! :) »

Similar Threads
Any Talisman Online private server around here?
03/17/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 9 Replies
Yes! You read it right! I am looking for a Talisman Online private server around. Can someone tell me if there is one?:)
NoName Talisman [Talisman Online Private Server]
03/14/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
Talisman Online Private Server is up and running, most of the obvious bugs worked out. Suggestions and observations are welcomed. NoName Talsiman No frills website for now, only used for: registration, add TP, download client. NEW Update: Max Level 80; Ease Cloud Cave, Murk Woods, and Dark Stone are now lvl 65-80 scenarios; 6 new pets; Rates: 20x Exp, 25x Energy, 300x Gold drop at 100% drop rate. Golden drop rates increased. Platinum is possible, but hard.
Lookn for Talisman Online Private Server
07/29/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
ok well im new to the game but as soon as i started playn i relized the exp in the game sucked and honestly i dont have that much time to play anyways so im lookn for a server with high exp rates and drop rates and thats actualy got ppl on it so a populated server would be awsome if some players could tell me there opinion on some servers and give me a lil info on them or just give me a link that has em all listed would be nice,thank you for your time and help im very grateful