Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruiting] Staff for upcoming Luna Online private server

Discussion on [Recruiting] Staff for upcoming Luna Online private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Recruiting] Staff for upcoming Luna Online private server

Hello,

Currently in the works is a new Luna Online server which I am in dire need of staff for. I will be recruiting a full team, aside from your basic game masters which I am not looking for as of this moment.

The following are the positions in which I am in need of:

Web designer/developer (1)
You will be creating and managing the website, and if you could create a full working item mall that would greatly improve your chances. You may either cooperate with our graphic designer, or use your own graphics if you create them as well. I require an example of a website or websites of yours. Not a screenshot of work, but a fully functioning website. If you wish to use your own graphics, you may provide multiple examples of those as well.

3D Designer/Spriter (2-3)
I am recruiting multiple people for this position as I intend to have many things such as costumes which are made by us. Past experience desired but if you pull out something good I wont be biased. I do require some sort of exmaple of work however. Anything from costume to weapon is fine. While I do encourage you to come up with your own ideas, I also need for you to be able to work off of sketches or pictures you can then incoorperate into the server.

Developer/Coder (TBD)
Number unknown at the moment, however I need a someone or some people whom are able to help create new content for the server (as there are many things I wish to add/change), fix anything that isn't currently working, and if you're good with sql well then that's dandy.

Graphic Designer (TBD)
As of this moment it's not entirely needed but if someone's graphics pop out to me I may take up another graphic designer to speed up the making of our graphics.

--------------

As for server information I want to have all the kinks out before it's given to the public. If you are one of the people whom messege me i will give it to you.

In reguards to what you get out of working with the server you may either be taken on as a full time staff member in your position, or, if you intend to only work once to do your job and are out you will most likely be paid once from server profit. This means of course this will happen after your job is done and the server is running smoothly.

If you're interested please post or pm me.

Also, my contact is
Old 05/06/2010, 23:37   #2

i might not be so great at producing a server, but I can always be here to beta test every time you need to check something out. you do need that, don't you?
Old 05/10/2010, 06:12   #3

Hi! I would like to be a staff member of your luna online. . I've made my own offline server and created scripts for registration, webpage, etc. .
Just contact me:
YM:
WM:
Old 05/10/2010, 13:09   #4

maybe i can help you in some designs
Old 05/25/2010, 15:41   #5

Hi i can help u in Web Desingning..

email me at
Old 03/05/2011, 03:28   #6

i think you shud hire me im a greate coder and i can add lots of custome stuff to it.. that goes for ANY PRIVATE SERVER OF ANYGAME THAT WANTS TO HIRE ME

Tags
luna, online, recruiting, server