Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valor - MU | 2000EXP | Season 4 | PVP Server

Discussion on Valor - MU | 2000EXP | Season 4 | PVP Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Valor - MU | 2000EXP | Season 4 | PVP Server

Removed
Old 02/18/2019, 22:33   #2
Community Manager

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,580
Quote:
For the sake of fairness include an easy to find Backlink to elitepvpers on your homepage, else your thread will be deleted. (The Backlink must be visible for everyone. Also unregistered people!)

For more information, please have a look at this thread:
closed.
Please message me, if you have added a backlink.
If you received no answer after 7 days, please contact another section moderator or a global moderator. Do not open another thread for the same server!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verkaufe lv 50 Sage, Valor 65, & Valor Grind.
01/31/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Kb alles nochma auf Deutsch abzutippen, ein Bild sagt mehr als Tausend Worte. http://i.imgur.com/bJS9t.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZIIMg.jpg (Trage hier das SURGE SET (gepimpt mit rakata enchants), aka Crit dmg , hab nen 2tes set aufm pet mit hp/alacrity) Weil die Fragen aufkamen, Ja hab das Gründer Achievment, auch Vorbesteller yellow/black crystal usw. Gametime : noch bis 18ten März.
new dekaron privat server with 2000exp
01/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Dekaron server with 2000exp , succes rate is 100%. You can buy wings in the shop. >>>!!! NO HACKING OR YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE SERVER!!!<<< You need hamachi to play this server You can download the server here at MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (then download hamachi) and join the MimoServer2 with the pw 1234. Ask then Kevin for a account . And then have fun with the server ;)
2000exp dlq.exe file (new one)
12/14/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 68 Replies
Heya since evryone is having problems i made this post and uploaded the dlq.exe + the new login tool (that people cant download) to rapidshare please thank me :D RapidShare: Easy Filehosting"] Dlq+LoginTool Dekaron 3.6 patch Tutorial:
2000exp Server STATS!
11/27/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
Everyone check this thread to see if the server is online or offline so people don't got to post, "is it online" or "server down?" (keep checking the color and what it sais) Stats : ONLINE Please thank me if i Helped :) (Dont post spam messages here just keep checking to see if it online)
have problem with 2000exp server
11/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
ok so i have everything downloaded but when i get half way in the game(which means it loads at 63.1%) then game closes does anyone know how fix this?