Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brand new RSPS (Runescape) [317]

Discussion on Brand new RSPS (Runescape) [317] within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Brand new RSPS (Runescape) [317]

Post removed until a backlink is added.
Old 07/18/2017, 11:38   #2

Pls add a backlink to elitepvpers on your forum.
Old 07/18/2017, 11:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia9986 View Post
Pls add a backlink to elitepvpers on your forum.
where on our forums would you want it?
Old 07/18/2017, 15:17   #4

Received Thanks: 1,584
Quote:
For the sake of fairness include an easy to find Backlink to elitepvpers on your homepage, else your thread will be deleted. (The Backlink must be visible for everyone. Also unregistered people!)
closed.
Please message me, if you have added a backlink.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Make A 317 RSPS With Portforwarding!
06/13/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 17 Replies
Sup...Im gonna show you how to make a rsps and potforward...:D Requirements: Hamachi - hamachi.en.softonic.com After i finish you wont need it :P 317 Source - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service UppIT - Free File hosting - 317 Client - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Downloading - Track_49.zip @ UppIT
Pkz-scape the only fully working 317 rsps
06/13/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 4 Replies
So sadly our main programmer was out of business, so lt-pk was dead for few weeks, but now we are back as pkz-scape, where people of whole europe is welcome in here. Its the only fully working 317 old school rsps. Its without all those stupid summonings,huntings and other sh1ts. In here people can grind on monsters for drops, or just go pk. Lots of people are asking what can we do in here? What we can get by playing in there? And etc. So here what you can do: 100% working god wars ...
New RSPS - Project Decimation - 317 - Claws, Torva, Pernix
12/09/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
http://i44.tinypic.com/dnzp5d.gif Project-Decimation Runescape Private Server Homepage: Project-Decimation Homepage Features: For a full list of features, visit our homepage and click the "features" button. Download: Download PDPK.rar @ UppIT
Need help with custom models in rsps 317
05/08/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 1 Replies
ya so i tried following all the guides on adding your own models to a rsps 317 server and everytime i spawn the model i null out. i am working off of simple model's being re colored i even tried transfering premade models and int and after i do everything all the tuturials say (yes i add the models) and it nulls me out when i spawn the item the server says data transfer timeout HELP!!!!!!!