Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[B]Crazytao Private server ( PLAY GAME AND MAKE MONEY)[/B]

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 10
Thumbs up [B]Crazytao Private server ( PLAY GAME AND MAKE MONEY)[/B]

PLAYING GAME WHILE MAKING MONEY!!

what about this server?

99% translate all map
Low rate TPs drop server:
- minimum 3TPs to 5 TPs based on Monster level and chance.
= Chance based on Chance Card you have..( Chance card drop from
monster and Need Crafting)(Chance card drop rate is 0.01%)
= 0.03% chance drop rate
= 1% chance drop rate
= 5% chance drop rate
= 10% chance drop rate

- Almost no Donation needed, No pet Donation, you can buy at mall.. You can play freely and Try hard for the games.
- Balance Server.
- You can Claim real money based on money card you get..
- Money card can get by Donation.. if you play some Quest/Event.. you can
Double your money card.
- No big Difference between donation player and Free player..
- Compose Rate low..
- Ninja Class added which main skill AOE damage.
- Free pet point by Killing Moster and can claim for good item..
- No Max star Limit.

YOU CAN CLAIM REAL MONEY IF PET STAR ACHIEVE 100*, THE MONEY REWARD BASED ON DONATION POOL

PLAYING SOME EVENT/QUEST TO DOUBLE YOU REAL MONEY.

Guide

Hello, This guide for newbie who want to conquer the Crazytao server even to beat the Donation player.

Fistly you must knew the game system..

look at ==========> TPs Card Chance(Player)

if you collect basic Card, you can craft to get higher chance card..

20 Basic card = 1% chance card.
20 (1% chance card) = 5% chance card.
20 (5% chance card) = 10% chance card.

if you get 10% chance card..it mean 5% to get TPs drop and 5% more is basic card drop.. the total is 10%

this chance card is valuable.. you need to strong enough to hold higher chance card.. since it could be DROP!

- The donation Player only get instant TPs, but for player that have chance card, they can even make more TPs.

-HUNTING FOR GEM.
besides thats, There has stone exchanger in Dunhuang.. you can get TPs buy trade at NPC there.. if someone offer you more TPs
consider to trade with them.

- another way to make TPs is playing Kongbox.. it will double your TPs or Drop to LOWER!.

- Conquer Celebrity hall will reward you SuperPhilogem.. if you want TPs.. then you are welcome to trade it to StoneExchanger NPC.
- another way is Answer the Quiz.. the fist prize is 200TPs..

- The most important way to make TPs is unlocking 12* locked box..if higher star pet player want Reborn their pet.. you can Demand your price to sell to them.

-Lastly, THERE IS NO SPECIAL EXP BALL NPC. but for 1 monster you will be reward 1 Pet Point.. for each pet point you can claim Clover or TRIPLE EXP.. if you fill
the empty EXP ball by leveling.. YOU can sell Them for TPs..

There has many more way.. just THINK THE WAY HOW TO SUVIVE THIS GAME

MORE EVENT OR QUEST WILL BE ADD SOON!


You can join facebook group for more update







OUR WEBSITE


or




linja12 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
CRazyTao office server exchang other game
http://forum.********.com/f861/crazytao-office-server-exchang-game-1008246/...
0 Replies - Eudemons Online
Someone working on CrazyTao private server?
This game is basically a copy of Eudomons Online, but much cuter. I would love to see a private server for it soon. Anyone making one yet?
11 Replies - Private Server Advertising
[Help]CrazyTao private server
all fixed :) can close :)
5 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.