Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Gate to Heavens] reopened

Discussion on [Gate to Heavens] reopened within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Gate to Heavens] reopened

Post removed until a backlink is added.
Old 07/08/2017, 17:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,584
Quote:
For the sake of fairness include an easy to find Backlink to elitepvpers on your homepage, else your thread will be deleted. (The Backlink must be visible for everyone. Also unregistered people!)
closed.
Please message me, if you have added a backlink.
Closed Thread

Tags
gate, gth, heavens

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lots of Coins Heavens Tear / Verkaufe viele Coins Heavens Tear
12/20/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
(english) Hello Epvp! I am selling tons of Coins on the Heavens Tear Server (hundreds of millions). 1m (1.000.000) Coins = 0.50$ or 0.38€ The more you buy, the better the price will be. Delivery methods: Ingame Mail
gate to heavens
05/08/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
wollte mal fragen ob bei euch gate to heavens geht weil wenn ich update mache stürzt das zb serververbindung kann mal einer helfen wie man das anders machen kann
Gate to Heavens fehler wärend des Lade Bildschirms
03/29/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo, Ich hab jetzt 2 Stunden gth runtergeladen, 1 Stunde gth Upgedatet und dan kommt diese fehlermeldung http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/415/gthen3lv.png weiß einer was der fehler sein kann und wie ich in beheben kann? danke für hilfe..
Gate To Heavens
08/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I'm playing a MMORPG game call 'gate to heavens' www.gth.com.my and I was wandering If you have any hacking program can hack this game... Oh well I've tried few and its blocked by 'hackshield'... can someone out there please help me :(
Gate to Heavens Hacks
07/06/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
i need hacks for gate to heavens pls if u have some or found some PM me or post here if u can make them yourself its even better :D