Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aurora Dekaron : Action 9

Discussion on Aurora Dekaron : Action 9 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aurora Dekaron : Action 9

I Am Here To Presents Aurora Dekaron :

- Action 9 Real .
- 12 Classes Fully Working .
- Balanced PvP / PvE System .
- Custom +7 Drops With Latest Gears In-Game .
- Weekly Updates With New Things .
- Vote For D-Shop Coins .
- New Features .
- New Maps , Weapons .
- Weekends Events .
- Professional Staff .
- High Rates .
- Working Siege Battle .

Feel Free To Give Us A Try At :

Backlink for ePvP on forums , scrool the mouse down and in the last category is there ElitePvpers Backlink .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling shaiya gold de-aurora /verkaufe Gold Aurora
09/01/2023 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
5kkk habe ich. Verkaufe per Banküberweisung/paysafecard/Ukash (+bon) Möchte 25 € dafür im selling 5kkk gold. u can pay with banctransfer/paysafecard/ukash. i want to have 25 € for it!
[Macro]Reset action bars (remove all spells from action bars)
08/08/2018 - WoW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
English Hi, i just found a nice macro that i think many of you could need. It will reset the action bars and remove any spell from it. (You won't lose your keybindings ;)) /run for i = 1,120 do PickupAction(i) ClearCursor() end Deutsch Hi, ich habe gerade ein nettes Makro gefunden dass glaube ich viele von euch brauchen können. Es entfernt alle Spells aus eurer Aktionsleiste und macht diese leer. (Keybinds werden nicht reseted! ;))
if player1 killed player2 do this action , else do another action .
10/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Okay , sorry for this thread but the old one none joining it , or trying to correct my wrong , well . if p1 killed p2 do this action , else do this action . is what i wanna to convert this into C# , so how to make it, for example. if (Player1 killed Player2) {
Action-CO where real action comes in co privateserver
01/12/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies
At the begging I would like to say hi I would like to produce you new server called Action-CO Server is 5095 as patch and is on VPS At first I want to say server is still Beta like on levels and that and shopping mall items worth alot atm we r decreasing in time so please we ask you for patience also atm there r no donations for ppl who lives out of egypt atm since there r no Paypay account to provide us with the money untill then there r no donations. Server Features 1:-Server mobs...