Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

((( Venice-Sro ))) Old School 110

Discussion on ((( Venice-Sro ))) Old School 110 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
((( Venice-Sro ))) Old School 110

Welcome to Venice, where nothing is impossible!
Have you always been searching for a reliable server with a active customer support and owner? Then you're on the right place!
After almost exactly a year since last server went offline we are now back with a more polished server and a eager to satisfy the community with a stable and professionally handled server with much more editions for more and better efficient gameplay
our server made just for the players to have fun it's not pay to play server also you can't count on bot all the time
What makes us so special?
We offer you a longterm server, with a reliable admin and updates on a regular basis (There will be updates weekly to add new features, content and also editing)
Do we have donates?
Sadly we do have that, to be able to pay for our host and protection
In this thread there will be various "spoiler" buttons, these contains further information regarding the subject. So feel free to click them to read a bit further into a topic.
Server Will Be Online ( 2017/1/3 )
Location -- > ( Egy )

[ information ]

*Cap: - 110
*Race: - Chinese/Europe
*Exp&Sp rate: - 250x
*Party Exp&Sp rate: - 280x
*Gold rate: - 25x
*Drop rate: - 30x
*Job rate: - 75x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Auto Equipment
It's one of the most popular systems in most of pservers but I can assure you this, you didn't see this perfect system before and here's why :-
The most important reason is that there's 3 different types of items u will get since level 1 until level 98
It's divided to be like this
D1~D8
Here you will get SoS FB items with 41% stats and +5
D9
when your items change to be D9 blue will be reduced STR & INT = 80%
HP & MP = 64%
Durability = 73%
But items will remain SoS with all stats 41%
D10
Now that's the last degree you will get after that u should depend on yourself to get better items in this degree you will get normal items +7 without any blues or stats
and you will get a 7 days clock to revive your pet as final gift.
Also we have special warning system to remind you to teleport when u get new level and you should change your items.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
how to obtain job points
There's 2 ways to obtain job points
you can obtain job points by killing other players in job for example if you are thief every time you kill a trader or hunter you get 1 job point but you have to wait 1 hour before u try to kill the same player again or u won't get job points from him
The other way to get job points is to deliver, protect or steal trades
The more stars you deliver protect or steal the more job points and gold you get
You don't need to restart your client or teleport to receive your job points once you deliver, protect or steal trade you will automatically get your job points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alchemy rate:-
*1-4=80%
*5-8=60%
*9=25%
*10=20%
*11=15%
*12=10% NO ADV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max Stack:-
Drug of Typhoon =10
HP pots = 500
MP pots = 500
Special Universal pill (medium)= 300
Magic Stone of Luck = 100
Magic stone of Steady = 100
Vigor grain = 250
Magic tablet = 100
Attr tablet = 100
Elixirs = 100
Arrow = 5000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coin System doesn't exist
Silk/Hour: - 2 silk/hour level 101 required to get silk

Fortress War : Jangan Only
honor Buff From : Tital Unique,s

Unique---------point
#
tiger girl titan = 2
captain ivy titan = 4
ruchi titan = 5
Isyutaru titan = 6
Cerberus titan = 3
Lord Yarkan titan = 7
Demon Shaitan titan = 8

Donate Silk Only
Daily Quests
We have 2 custom quests to keep everyone active all the time
It's daily so you can get the reward everyday but quests limited by specific level to avoid abusing first quest for level 50+ players u need to kill 150 Niya monsters in taklamakan reward is 10000000 gold & 100000 skill points
The other quest was made only for level 101 players you have to kill 150 3 different types of monsters in Alexandria
Reward will be 2 global & 2 reverse scrolls it's your choice to keep or to sell them.

Site :
Register :
Download :
Page :

Any Information More , visited Page On Face
#Thank,s

Nice I Wiil Join
Closed Thread