Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(US East) (PVP) Just Gaming Online 2X Taming 2X XP 2X Harvesting

Discussion on (US East) (PVP) Just Gaming Online 2X Taming 2X XP 2X Harvesting within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(US East) (PVP) Just Gaming Online 2X Taming 2X XP 2X Harvesting

NA East ARK server PVPve server Friendly admins Noob Friendly. 2X Taming 2X XP 2X Harvesting... Teamspeak is also available

TS3 104.207.145.144:9159
Server IP: 104.207.144.133:21010

Server Rules:
– No Cheating!
– No Hacking!
– Do not swear!
– Be polite to to everyone!
– Do not pretend to be an Admin!
– Do not abuse broken mechanics!
– Do not abuse bugs!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Harvesting
07/18/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
1. When can I learn to harvest? As soon as you hit level 20 you are eligible to learn how to harvest the first nodes. 2. Where can I learn to harvest? As an Aquilonian you leave Tortage and are shipped to Old Tarantia. Take the East Gate and Follow the wooden wall all the way to the dead end. Speak with Wagonneer Mycus . Once in the Wild Lands take the road North in Tesso and travel up to the Outcast Camp. Over a slight incline to the upper left of the village near a small...
What about an auto harvesting bot?
03/15/2008 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Something like: - place the char into a high spawning harvesteable - start the bot - he harvest everything and the wait for the new spawns checking every 5 secs or every 10 secs if there's a new harvesteable to get ;) This would make the happyness for every crafter or newbie crafter (like me xD) In every case, thx for all of the work on aggrobot and ZPWBOT ;) F4Bz
Looking for harvesting bot
09/29/2005 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
hi i am looking for a harvesting bot but i dont found on.. could you help me to get one? and there are a little bit comlicated, so i need one with easy use function... ok thank you!!!