Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD] TrendMu Season 3

Discussion on [AD] TrendMu Season 3 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [AD] TrendMu Season 3

Server Info: :

Server Specs: :
[Private]
RAM: 32GB
Processor Speed: Intel Xeon E5 - 1650v2 3.9GHz
Connection: 100mbs
Hosting Location: Latvia
Name of Host: Trend-N
Site:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU-|Preorder Season 5 placements|Pre-season boosts discount|Coaching|Up to Challenger
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
IntroductionHi elitepvpers! I am an experienced solo queue and ranked fives players. Both season three and four I was challenger in solo queue, and Master tier with my team (EUW server). On top of that, I have brought several smurfs, and friends' accounts to Diamond, for the rewards. I main ADC, but can play all roles at a high level. A fellow league player suggested to me that I should start boosting, and told me to go to epvpers, and I followed up on his idea. So here I am. I was informed...
[Selling] Gold 3 Account - Victorious skin + Season 3 ward + Season 4 wards.
11/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
A few skins. Alot of champs Warring Kingdoms J4 Commando Lux Victorious Morgana A few more.. Season3 victoroius ward + season 4 wards. skype: usama.aweys1
[Buying] Season 1 Bronze / Season 2 Gold+ / Season 3 Plat
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich suche nach einem ganz bestimmten Account: Season 1 Bronze Rating Season 2 Gold+ Rating Season 3 Platin
[Selling] [EUW] Season 4 Unranked, Season 3 Platinum Acc. Tons of skins, runes and champions.
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Want to Sell Season 1 - Unraked Season 2 - Silver Season 3 - Platinum (Preseason - Diamond)Season 4 - Unranked Most 2013 Icons Owned; 101 Champions Owned; Tons of Runes Owned; 6 Rune Pages Owned;